What is your favorite car on gt4: p and why

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite car on gt4: p is the ford gt. its my favorite because of the simple fact that i am a ford fan. i also hope to see some more aussie fords on the full version of gt4.

i did use the search i searched favorite cars and all that came up was why does the evo push so much and GT4 prize cars. the site that yeti pointed me to is called cars in gt4 prologue so you can see how i made the mistake of creating an identical thread. but on the other hand thanks for the link and thanks for the advise.

Yeah the thread I gave you is somewhat badly titled...

The other thing is that when searching for words like "favorite" you may also want to check "favourite" too... As there are a lot of english people here that use the english versions of words rather than the american versions! (Which do you use in Australia? Uk or American?)

Don't worry though... I'm more likely to be nice and give you a thread to goto... rather than some who will tell who you should have searched and stop being a "noob!!"

C.

Welcome to GTP Ford Falcon XR8. Enjoy your stay, don't be affaid to ask or search for stuff.

Cheers

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back