What is your favorite track, and why?

• Thread starter milefile
  • 42 comments
Let's hear it...

For me it's gotta be Rt. 5 or Apricot Hill.

Apricot Hill because it is very fast and big. The turns are just right for entering and exiting really fast and there's a few straight-a-ways and chicanes I like too.

Rt. 5 because it looks cool and has that awesome, equalizing hairpin turn, and is also a fast track.

My favorite would be Grand Valley Speedway. This track is quite long. 1:42-ish with my RWRX STi Version VI. This track has just about most turns that every track has. 180 degree, 90 degree, S turns, high speed turns........and a nice straight at the starting line.

Rome Night, Red Rock Valley, and Midfield.
They offer a little bit of everything. The car you take to either of these must have massive top end, and great handling.

Midfield Reverse and Deep Forest.

Nice rythm and flow tracks, you can get a decent time easy enough, but that extra bit becomes difficult.

Rome Full Circuit: Has a little bit of everything, and some blind corners, too. This way you figure out how much you trust your car and setup. Very picturesque, too.

Trial Mountain (reverse): Not sure why, but I do better in reverse on this course; it seems like a whole new racing circuit. It really shows how much patience you have to race this course either backwards or forwards.

Red Rock Valley (reverse):
I really like getting that long, nearly flat-out banking as the final turn onto the front straight. The crowd is watching you enter the front stretch and brake very hard for that first turn which is now a hairpin. The following esses are the downhill, which is a lot of fun.

Too bad it's tough getting those last two in Sim mode without a GameShark.

For rallying, I like Green Valley Spedway and Tahiti Dirt Route 3.

is the test course included :lol: j/k

my favourites are

Clubman Stage 5 - I don't know, just like it
SSR5 - Longer version of Clubman
Super Speedway - Very fast track and just a little harder than the test course

AAAAWWWW Come on....
WHAT about SEATTLE!:D

It's a drifter's paradise;)

quick right turns, a beautiful U-turn right off the starting line, did I mention it's a drifter's paradise:P

#1. Without a doubt it is Leguna Seca. A very challenging track where car setup and racing line means everything.

#2. Rome Night. It is fast with deceptive corners.

1. Grand Valley Speedway: Because it has everything-Long Straights, Sweeping Corners, the whole Shibaz.:D

2. Laguna Seca Raceway: Because it is just plain fun!:rolleyes:

Love Midfield Race couse coz of the first S turn (more like a curve) after the first turn, fast as hell (250++km/h with the GT500). I also love the last S which brings you up to the pit staright. I also love the SSR. 5 coz i get to throw the cars hard into turns under brakes, lock the wheels abit as well!!! Seattle City Couse Full coz of the jumps and the hard braking for the turn after the last jump (With a 4WD, you can drift into this turn as well as the nest one, some FR ones drift there as well!!!)

And if he created a new thread instead of posting to this one, people would complain that he should've searched. So, now that it's up here again...
1. Apricot Hill because of the variety of turns it has.
2. Midfield basically the same reason. And I love that turn at the end going into the tunnel.

Originally posted by lsutiger7
you REALLY need to stop replying to old threads:odd:

In case you didn't notice, i am a new member and for that reason I WANTED to say somerthing as well. If its so old, why ain't it closed then? Its open so we can read and respond!!!

Complex String... Used to hate it but now I like it for the continuous drift practice I can get.

Nick
zombie.gif

no actually I didn't.. although I thought there was one of these before too. Oh well... I don't remember gt2 that much.

Nick
zombie.gif

Back