Emotion 98.9
Flash FM
Wave FM

GTA 3:
Flashback FM
Head Radio
Lips 106
<my MP3s>

I played GTA III on both PS2 and PC and on PC I mainly listened to my own MP3s instead of the built in radio stations.

KM.

what, you dont even like chatterbox????? it was the roxor, btw was lazlow the dj for chatterbox?

GTA: SA
K-DST
Radio X
SF-UR

GTA: VC
VCPR
V-Rock
Espantoso

GTA III
Chatterbox
Flashback FM
Rise

I've well over 100 hours played now, and I don't think I could even tell you what's on the chat radio for San Andreas. I haven't even attempted to listen to it.

I hated the chat radio in Vice City. For one of them they picked the most irritating voice actor they could possibly imagine. Just like Sage in Radio X. What an annoying b!tch. SHUT UP WOMAN! YOU'RE NOT FUNNY!

KM.

:lol:

lazlow and fernando are the best DJ's.

I find chat radio funny, though sometimes its hard to listen to. Lazlow doesnt have enough time as a DJ :(

The chat station on SA is too whiny and random, not sure what it wants to do. I think they stuffed up with the SA chat station.

yeah, i dont like WCTR as much as VCRP and K-Chat, however sometimes its funny.

I'll order mine for all 3 games.

1. V-Rock
2. Chatterbox FM
3. Radio:X
4. K-DST
4. Espantoso
6. WCTR
7. VCPR
8. K-Jah
9. Master Sounds
10. K-Jah West

That'll do.

Well of course you guessed it would have been V-Rock first. I wouldn't say there are many better Radio Stations than that on any game. That Station was a master-piece in my eyes. I listen to it fairly often even now. Radio:X isn't too bad, but a little disappointing with some tracks.

Chatterbox, of course, is the best Chat Station around on any game, if any other game has a Chat Station. I remember Blake and I knew that station almost word for word. V-Rock and Chatterbox are Rockstar's best work. I listen to both of them on occasions.

Radio Los Santos is OK too... lots of old school gangsta rap when it was any good...

People like Snoop and Dre and Cyprus Hill... before all that tupac and BigE craap!!

C.

I agree with KM. SF-UR and K-Rose = 👎.

I don't like Radio Los Santos either. I must admit, the SF-UR DJ is funny, though. K-Rose is the worst station in San Andreas! :lol:

My favorites are Radio Los Santos, Radio X, and SF-UR. The SF-UR DJ makes me laugh for some reason, the Snoop & Dre stuff on RLS is great, and when I was in high school (~10 yrs ago) I could've made the entire Radio X tracklist from my own CD collection. Even that godawful Danzig song...

And I liked the dynamic nature of WCTR. Some of the stuff gets a bit old, but I liked the bits that changed with the storyline: mission-related news, Big Smoke & OG Loc stuff. Now that I'm done with the storyline I don't listen to it much though.

At first I wasn't very impressed with the stations in SA, they just didn't have the punch (or novelty?) of the 80's stuff from VC. But I gotta say the music in SA seem to be aging well, and I'm not tired of any of them yet. By this point in VC, I was down to only a few stations that I'd still listen to...

Yeah, the radio is SA takes longer tolike for me. At first I thought the radio was pretty dull but after listening to it more I've come to like alot of it.

I love the jingles on the station they really take the piss especialy on SF-UR listen closely to the robotic voice its just so funny.
The humour in this game reminds me of The Simpsons really ironic I love it 👍

Back