What kind of mods can you do to bikes???

• Thread starter FCDrifter
  • 15 comments
300zxfairman
Thats it?What about bore and strokeing it?

I'm afraid that's about it. But besides the tyres and exhaust pipes, you can also change your suspension, brakes and gear ratio settings.

I wouldn't call changing the appearance of a rider a modification ;)

Though I am curious if altering the height (weight too if you can) affects handling and or acceleration, or if it's purely aesthetic.

Thats kinda disapointing ill still get the game but still my friend has his 900cbr bored and stroked.He has all kind of modifications.I just cant wait to take a hayabusa on the Nurbergring!But one more can you see the mods like if u get and exhust pipe can u see its a diffrent exhust pipe?

300zxfairman
Thats kinda disapointing ill still get the game but still my friend has his 900cbr bored and stroked.He has all kind of modifications.I just cant wait to take a hayabusa on the Nurbergring!But one more can you see the mods like if u get and exhust pipe can u see its a diffrent exhust pipe?

yes u can see a different exhaust fitted.

dbartucci
I wouldn't call changing the appearance of a rider a modification ;)

Theres tuning, then theres modifying, and changing the rider's outfit is definantly not tuning.

Modifying basically means changing.👍

Agreed, the OP question was what mods can you do to bikes, altering a rider's apparel is neither a (performance) modification, nor done to bikes. :)

Back