What licence do you currently have??

• Thread starter HABSFAN
  • 79 comments

What licence do u currently have?? (BE HONEST!!)

• S Licence

Votes: 63 84.0%
  • International A

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Below International A

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
the licenses in gt2 are too easy to get, i dont know if they have done anything different in gt3. i hope they did do its more of a challenge

ive only seen a b 3I's no s, please explain, just got the game two days ago and already have 2 supra race cars, (sold one) all five known licenses and 400,000+. Have all fully modified viper, civic 3 door si, 91 skyline gt-r . beat 30 lap race twice with skyline. and this is my first post. laterz.

ive only seen a b 3I's no s, please explain, just got the game two days ago and already have 2 supra race cars, (sold one) all five known licenses and 400,000+. Have all fully modified viper, civic 3 door si, 91 skyline gt-r . beat 30 lap race twice with skyline. and this is my first post. laterz.
p.s. after reading some posts before i signed up, i saw some people talking about a previous post or saying "read through previous posts to find the info". Please include exactly where to find it, if you're going to do this, thanks.

once youve gotten your b license, a license, international c license, international b license and the international a license, click the arrow in the corner of the license test screen, it will take you to the s license. when youve gotten the s license you will have unlocked the event synthesizer. you get into a car, pick a level of skill and it will pick a track and oponents that are sutible for your car.

HABSFAN and 97sentragxe, welcome to GTPlanet! In GT2, I've got the S-License. :)

Originally posted by maverick_296
once youve gotten your b license, a license, international c license, international b license and the international a license, click the arrow in the corner of the license test screen, it will take you to the s license. when youve gotten the s license you will have unlocked the event synthesizer. you get into a car, pick a level of skill and it will pick a track and oponents that are sutible for your car.

What's the secret to getting through the slaloms in I-B license? It' the only 2 holding me back. This is on the Dreamcast with the Bleem disc so I hope the handling isn't different than on a PS.

Easy on the steering, easy on the throttle, that's my best help for the slaloms.

Superlicense, of course. I make no bones about it, I never achieved all gold on every license. I've earned 32, though, and all-gold-ed the B and A licences. I've only got one bronze though...that darn Europa at Grinelwald.

not in English it isn't...

I have 36 gold, gave up trying to get any more ages ago. I had all gold on GT1 and a "mate" wiped my mem card. Never bothered again, it was something like 1800 race days...

I've got all the licenses, but only a few golds. Mostly passed with Bronzes. As for the comment about the tests being too easy...well, everyone's entitled to their opinions anyway.

In my personal opinion most of the licenses are useful tests, but I think that basing those tests on expected performance that requires fine-detail regulation of the controls is a bit unrealistic. Not all of us out here have analog capabilities and truthfully, it's really nice watching that Viper cruise around the circle track at a nice even speed, but your DualShock2 controller pretty much has two levels for steering, breaking, & gas: off and full-on.

Again, just my opinion :shades:

Originally posted by Trailer01
I've got all the licenses, but only a few golds. Mostly passed with Bronzes. As for the comment about the tests being too easy...well, everyone's entitled to their opinions anyway.

In my personal opinion most of the licenses are useful tests, but I think that basing those tests on expected performance that requires fine-detail regulation of the controls is a bit unrealistic. Not all of us out here have analog capabilities and truthfully, it's really nice watching that Viper cruise around the circle track at a nice even speed, but your DualShock2 controller pretty much has two levels for steering, breaking, & gas: off and full-on.

Again, just my opinion :shades:

Have to agree with you on the controller aspect of the game. I have mostly bronze too. Got a wheel recently that I'm going to try and setup for the game. Has sensitivity adjustments for the steering so we'll see how that works. And the pedals are analog along with the buttons near the steering wheel rim.

Sounds cool....though truthfully I feel a little silly spending as much time and $$ on the game as I have already. I'm trying hard to maintain control and not buy a racing wheel. :hypno:
...aside from the fact that my apt. is so small there's really nowhere I could set the thing up anyway! :lol:

Sounds cool....though truthfully I feel a little silly spending as much time and $$ on the game as I have already. I'm trying hard to maintain control and not buy a racing wheel. :hypno:
...aside from the fact that my apt. is so small there's really nowhere I could set the thing up anyway! :lol:

I'm in my mid-life crisis. Haha :lol:
Next is a real car to modify and race. Maybe by next summer I'll hit the tracks.

Originally posted by JoeAngelicchio

I'm in my mid-life crisis. Haha :lol:
Next is a real car to modify and race. Maybe by next summer I'll hit the tracks.

And we'll all be able to look back and say "Hey! I knew that guy when he was just posting on this online forum I'm part of!" :lol:

I'm not all that good at licenses. I have all the licenses except Special License though. Working on it bit by bit. Too lazy to get in there for hours and keep at it. :sleep:

One problem with the licenses though (not that there easier to get), the time trials in Special License are very annoying. They either give you crappy cars for the track, or not enough time, or both!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You must be a lot better than me then. :D I've got basically all bronzes on my license tests. A few silvers here and there and very few golds. :embarrassed: I think I've only got about 3 golds. :(

:rolleyes: No, not when you're dead & gone! When you're rakin' in the bucks on the pro circuit I meant....sheesh. :D

Wouldn't that be nice. Probably only in my dreams. I'd be happy to stay on the road. :lol: Still want to do it though. Just have to decide on which car to get. Going to be more track/road type setup as opposed to straightline/ 1/4 mile. :D

In have all the licenses they were easy 1 day thats about it :cool: different story trying to get golds but :mad: i can't be bothed ill be getting GT3 soon any way :D

Originally posted by JoeAngelicchio

Wouldn't that be nice. Probably only in my dreams. I'd be happy to stay on the road. :lol: Still want to do it though. Just have to decide on which car to get. Going to be more track/road type setup as opposed to straightline/ 1/4 mile. :D

Dude, if you can get your hands on one, try a Volkswagen Scirrocco or Corrado. Light little hatchback/coupes, low to the ground and man, can they haul!!!! :burnout:
Had one a few years back and loved that car. LOVED it! Hadda' get rid of 'er though, trannie went and I couldn't fix 'er myself :( :( :(

If I could get my hands on one again, I'd buy it in a second!

Dude, if you can get your hands on one, try a Volkswagen Scirrocco or Corrado. Light little hatchback/coupes, low to the ground and man, can they haul!!!! :burnout:
Had one a few years back and loved that car. LOVED it! Hadda' get rid of 'er though, trannie went and I couldn't fix 'er myself :( :( :(

If I could get my hands on one again, I'd buy it in a second!

I remember the Scirrocco. Used to like those when they were out.
:thumbsup:

Back