What makes up the 100% in GTC ?

• Thread starter gumpy
  • 3 comments
I have searched the forums but can not find the answer.

What makes up the 100% in GTC ?

I have heard of beginner and pro race series and I think I heard that bronze, silver and gold licenses all add to the % complete.

Does the Ace level count towards the % complete ?

Is it possible to have a list like this (the numbers in their are totally made up):

Licenses - Bronze - 1% each
Licenses - Silver - 1.5% each
Licenses - Gold - 2% each
Beginner Race - 1% each
Pro Race - 1% each
Something else - x %

Also do you have to get all gold licenses before you can transfer them to GT3 ?

Attaining 100% in GTC is acquiring all of the licenses and completing all of the races in beginning and professional races. (A total of 20 races) The ace level has no effect on completion percentage.... just a challenge to see how good you really are. :D As far as having to get all gold licenses before the GT3 thing...I dunno...I just had to get all gold out of personal drive (pun intended) ;)

Thanks buddy that answers my question.

Until last night I was struggling with the S license in GT3. I didn't want to cheat but felt I was not making any progress.

Last night I got S5 cleared which has given me the confidence to keep going. I also got to within 0.8sec of S6 and that was because I muffed the final corner.

I am thinking of getting GTC but want to know what I getting for my money. I have heard it is short but wanted to know what made up the game.

I also want to drive some of those cars so I will probably get it and hopefully resist the urge to cheat.

All golds in the Super License? My hat's off to you mate! After spending a solid hour on Seattle 2 with the GT40, I said "to hell with it!!!" Although I beat S-8 by .7 sec...that's my GT3 crowning achievement!!!:D

Back