What Next?

I hyave the max. credits 99,999,999, all the gold licences and have won every event several times over, clocking up over 1300 wins. Has anyone else in this situation found anything original to do except for time trials? I am willing to take up a challenge (in any car except the Escudo, which I hate!).

Try to win the Speed 12 while driving the Subaru 360 or Fiat 500r ;) lol, j/k

When I got bored of doing the same old thing in GT2, I got myself a gameshark and started building hybrids.  It's lots of fun, and the combinations you can do are practically endless.

The challenge is to do the game without the gameshark and earn everything honestly.  Thats the challenge I live by.  Ive started a new game, started from scratch and seeing how I do with the knowledge Ive obtained the first time running.  
AR15firing.gif
 cheaters

Ive already completed the game without Gameshark, and as yet (poosible idea though) haven't got it. Anyone willing to take up one on one challenges with GT cars (Vipers, Speed 12 etc.)?

Originally posted by mustangGT_rider
I refuse to learn about new things and will never play many of my gaems again, because I refuse to learn about new interesting and fun things to do with my old gaems that would just collect dust otherwise. But I don't mind wasting several hundred dollars on gaems I'll never play again after I beat them, because that's what gaems are for, right? Just beat the gaem and stick on the shelf with the rest.

gotta love that quote function ;)

Anyways...

Ignorant opinion. :rolleyes:

Learn about something before you flame it. There's more to building hybrids than "cheating". How about having the cars they should have put in the game, like an Intrepid drag car that's actually fast like the other drag cars? Or the NASCAR Taurus with actual NASCAR specs? Or a Hemi Cuda or Charger or Challenger? Or even a Hemi Mini? Or a 1000 hp skyline like the ones that are supposedly all over the place in Japan?

Back