What other brands/manufacturers should join Vision GT?

• Thread starter GBalao888
  • 169 comments
I'm assure you, they're not. You can GM owns one and in a couple years they'll be sold in the US.

An Apple car would be cool considering ask the Apple car news lately.
So are they chinese or american? GM is american.

An apple car would be overpriced and overrated, like their phone

1 : Seat - A new version of the Cupra GT, as a future competitor against that new gt-based monster from Renault.
2 : Jaguar XJR-25 - A vision from Jaguar how a follow up would look like for the xjr-15.
3 : RUF - Their own vision about a Porsche based supercar, like the 918, but more bizarre, more masculine.

Manufacturers already in GT6:
  • Jaguar -- a tribute to the XJR-9 LM race car.
  • RUF -- a Porsche 918-based road/race car.
  • Volvo -- a modern-day P1800 coupe.
  • Lancia -- a modern-day Stratos rally car.
  • Tommi Kaira -- a next-generation ZZ-S sports car.
  • Shelby American -- a futuristic Cobra roadster/coupe.
  • Fiat -- a modern-day X1/9 sports car.
  • Bugatti -- a Veyron 16.4-based race car.
Manufacturers not in GT6:
  • Hennessey -- a Venom GT race car.
  • Venturi -- a next-generation Atlantique sports car.
  • Prodrive -- a Mini WRC-based rally car concept.
  • Kia -- a GT4 Stinger race car.

Last edited:
.........In my previous post I said I wanted to see something small and diddly, so I said Fiat - now, how 'bout full-on Italian fantasy VGT pack? Since Alfa for some reason ditched this program, the remaining candidates are:
1. Lancia - a reimagined Delta rally car. We haven't had a mock Group B monster yet...
2. Ferrari - something as evil looking as FXXK. That'll do nicely.
3. Maserati - something befitting this legendary marque; not a MR, but a FR 4-door super lux limo.
4. Iveco - something like this but lot less horrid:

Iveco_Massif_014.jpg

.........In my previous post I said I wanted to see something small and diddly, so I said Fiat - now, how 'bout full-on Italian fantasy VGT pack? Since Alfa for some reason ditched this program, the remaining candidates are:
1. Lancia - a reimagined Delta rally car. We haven't had a mock Group B monster yet...
2. Ferrari - something as evil looking as FXXK. That'll do nicely.

I would swap the two : have Ferrari make their interpretation of a modern Group B car, and have Lancia make a supercar / LM racer.

Is Holden Australian or American? Is Vauxhall British or American?
Both American, so is this chinese maker you're talking about, so they're not really chinese.
So by NixxxoN's logic, Skoda; Seat; Bentley; Bugatti; Ducati; Lamborghini and Scania (Trucks) are all German, right?

Edit: Before anyone teaches me how Lamborghini is already part of VGT; the above is not my wishlist for VGT's to be added. That would rather be:

Holden
Opel
Cadillac

(All belong to GM, yet only one of them is American)

So by NixxxoN's logic, Skoda; Seat; Bentley; Bugatti; Ducati; Lamborghini and Scania (Trucks) are all German, right?

Edit: Before anyone teaches me how Lamborghini is already part of VGT; the above is not my wishlist for VGT's to be added. That would rather be:

Holden
Opel
Cadillac

(All belong to GM, yet only one of them is American)
They really are all german-owned and with german technology, so yeah, they are basically german. Even if the brands themselves are not registered as german, they really are german in essence. Most of these brands would be dead without VW ownership. Such is the case of Bentley, Lambo, Skoda and Seat.
Bugatti Veyron... that is the ultimate showcase of the VW group technology, and has nothing to do with france except for the brand's country origin and factory placement. The "Bugatti" name isnt even french either, but Italian. A brand that died 2 times and was reborn 2 times by the way.

I had a guy telling me an Acura NSX was a 100% american car the other day online. I think he got frustrated by our nervous laughters, so he left before we could kick him :lol:

EDIT : for Seat and Skoda, I do agree, as those cars are really engineered in Germany, using VW platforms and everything. But those are to be considered exceptions, otherwise you couldn't define the origins of any car anymore, as groups have design studios and factories everywhere nowadays, and share for the most the same parts.

I had a guy telling me an Acura NSX was a 100% american car the other day online. I think he got frustrated by our nervous laughters, so he left before we could kick him :lol:

EDIT : for Seat and Skoda, I do agree, as those cars are really engineered in Germany, using VW platforms and everything. But those are to be considered exceptions, otherwise you couldn't define the origins of any car anymore, as groups have design studios and factories everywhere nowadays, and share for the most the same parts.
Yea right. Infiniti and Scion aswell...

Acura, Infiniti and Scion are completely different cases, they were created by the parent companies Honda, Nissan and Toyota for a specific market. They did not exist before that.

SEAT (Sociedad Española ..."fijate"... de Automóviles de Turismo) was founded in Spain and thats where their HQ is located at and no matter who the current owner is, it is still a Spanish brand.

Just like Skoda is Czech. Skoda even has its own Technology and Development Center in the Czech Republic, the HQ's are also in that country.

It's a very odd thing to say Seat or Skoda were German, really. They were founded in other countries, have their pre-VAG history and were just bought up by VAG.

Bugatti's founder might have been born in Italy but the cars have always been manufactured in France, anyway, what's the origin of a name got to do with this at all? If anything, I see it this way, Ettore Bugatti was Italian and died an Italian, although he lived most of his life in France. Bugatti cars however have been founded in France; are French and will always be French.

As for Vauxhall being American, well, the Vauxhall situation was well explained to you by Scaff the other day in another thread, I'm sure you'll remember.

............:lol::lol::lol:

{They are dead, ya know....}

......oh, and to those who argue what's from where, PDI says Mini is from Germany....think about that for a sec. No matter where the HQ/factory/R&D center are located, at the end of the day, if the revenue generated goes to the pocket of the owner, then.....

......oh, and to those who argue what's from where, PDI says Mini is from Germany....think about that for a sec. No matter where the HQ/factory/R&D center are located, at the end of the day, if the revenue generated goes to the pocket of the owner, then.....
:rolleyes: because PDI says it? MINI is British.

Your response is inflated and funny

I think Mastretta and Marussia should give it a go. Mastretta's MXT sports car looks very interesting, and Marussia shows huge promise also but I think they've gone bust. :(

Back