What program do you use....

• Thread starter Sk8rKiD
  • 44 comments
Nope.

You should pay to get them, but there are ways of getting them for free but I do not condone the illegal actions required to get them.

Go to KaZaA and you can find anything and everything for free...got Ulead 5 that way, works great.

Jasc Paint Shop Pro 5.03, Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7.0, Adobe Photoshop 6.0, Ulead Photo Impact 6.0 and Gif Animator 3.

yea it's simple, you can do pretty cool stuff with it...my current avatars haven't been as cool but I have made some true animations with it, also you can take movies and turn them into animations.

since May something...I first DLed the trial one, then it ran out and I got another trial from KaZaA and then I found a hacked trial on KaZaA and I've been using it since early june...

I just got mine like 4 days ago...its a trial version but i still hav the intall file for when the trial runs out i can just uninstall the old one and install the new one...

you can't do that, I tried, it's got something that knows that you already installed it once, and it won't let you do it again.

You can install it again but when you go into it it shows the trial over...

I use Macromedia Fireworks MX for all of my image and graphic editing. I'm a big fan of all of Macromedia's products for their quality and usability. I recently bought all of their major web design software with Macromedia Studio MX bundle, and so far I have been extremely happy with all of the included programs. :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Sk8rKiD
Is it as easy to use as ULead cause I like Ulead alot...How much would the full ULead animator cost?
I don't know - I've never used Ulead's products. For prices, see ulead.com. :)

Back