What shoes/sneakers do you have?

• Thread starter MIKE#3
  • 501 comments

MIKE#3

(Banned)
I made this thread because I was bored. I just thought of making a 'shoes' thread. What shoes do you guys have?

I got these:

Nike Air Force Low Top White

Nike Air Force Mid Top White

Nike Dunks Hight Top Black and Gray

Nike Dunks Low Top White

Answer7 Red and Black

These are the only ones I have right now. Im going to be buying some later. :)

Nike Shox XT -- black/grey/red ones
Nike Shox Extreme -- black/red
Nike Tuned Air -- Grey
Fila something..... white ones

i have a pair of brown lugz, oldschool hightop white & green converse, and i just bought a pair of the lowcut g-unit shoes yesterday, the ones with the light blue sole and the word g-unit in blue on the side

Man!!!!

I want those!!!!

G - Unit!!!!

I can't find them any were around here!!!

Were did you get the at!?!?!!?!

How much!?!?

I have one pair of dark brown Nunn Bush "church" shoes, Lowa Hiking boots (can't remeber the name), a pair of clipless Performance cycling shoes and my every day shoes, a pair of Newbalance 705 running shoes, dark blue/gray.

Blue suede Vans
Black and tan Vans
Red Chucks Taylors
Black wing tip Skechers
Black Docs
Brown Docs
Tevas
And some black dressy shoes that goe with my suit.

SAS Nursing shoes
Merrel Jungle mocs (the most comfortable shoes on the planet)
New Balance 335's
Dexter Dress tassel loafers in Cordovan
US military issue Black Low-Quarters.

i just have a pair of vans that ill wear for a year or more b4 i get new ones. i stll wear my old ones too from time to time. i remember i used to get vans for like 20 dollars and now theyre 60 or 70.

There's my industrial standard work boots with the big hulky steel cap in the toe. Good for a 120kg+ friend to stand on and not feel anything on mah toesies! 👍

Then there's also my worn out blue Nike Airs that are starting to become a bit small.

I have the same pair of NB shoes that Jpec07 has. Plus a pair of rubber boots for fishing, and a pair of hiking boots for hunting. I also have a pair of black dress shoes. I'm not big on shoes, I usually go barefoot.

01_white^black.jpg

Yep. I am going to get some new brown boots, and some smaller white shoes sooner or later.

071203-P1010010 copy.gif

That last shoe is the old Jordans from around early 90s?? And they still fit me. The Red ones are Reebook pumps and have a unique tread that has graphite that looks like carbon fiber.

Nick
zombie.gif

I wonder how much they would sell for? I like the jordans that were white and red. I think they were before the ones I have?

Nick
zombie.gif

I also have a pair of oxblood Docs boots. I wear my blue Vans 99% of the time, though. I hope to get a new pair soon. Black this time.

i mdont get shoes/sneakers often but i have timb's, bacco bucci shoes, kenneth cole shoes, blue/white 18's high top, low 18's black/gray, aif force max's and the dominican huaraches.

Back