What the hell.....Trail Mountain Endro

• Thread starter Darin
  • 16 comments

Darin

(Banned)
Last night was wanted to do the Trail Mountain Endro. I got a RX-7 TypeRS. So I entered. At the start there was the Vector M12 LM in first place. I thought the Trail Mountain Endro was only stock cars, not race cars. Has anyone else seen this?

I enter my fully modded Mirage Cyborg R regularly in the trial mountain enduro, so I see no problem with it, there is I think a 295 power limit though, so the Vector LM puzzles me too.

It is a bug in the Version 1.0 of the game. It happens. If you don't want the Vector, exit out and try again when its not there.

However, the Vector can be beaten, and is one of the better challenges within the game. I've beaten it several times with the Europa.

Darin
Last night was wanted to do the Trail Mountain Endro. I got a RX-7 TypeRS. So I entered. At the start there was the Vector M12 LM in first place. I thought the Trail Mountain Endro was only stock cars, not race cars. Has anyone else seen this?
I gotta go try this tonight and tell you tomorrow must be hell to beat the Vector but fun and challenging.

buy the civic 3 door and get it almost fully modded and then get the race mod for it and everything its right around 290 i believe. i didnt have a hard time with it really.

truenodrifter
buy the civic 3 door and get it almost fully modded and then get the race mod for it and everything its right around 290 i believe. i didnt have a hard time with it really.

A Freaking FF Civic is about as low as it gets. I rether keep the RX-7 RS.

A RX-7 would kill a civic in every direction. You gotta hit the FF in a civic. That thing will have the slowest Acceleration out of the turns possible, wereas a RX-7 is RWD and will have a smoother acceleration.

I'd have to test it out, but there is the 93' Civic Si in the game that is a very quick car when fully modded. Assuming the same hp, the Civic should have the nod over FD's or FC's of similar horsepower, given its much lighter weight. The 83' RX7 with similar hp, should have the legs on the Civic, though admittedly, I haven't tested that theory.

I didn't know you could get the Vector in the Greatest hits version, as it had been widely reported not to happen. I have both the original and Greatest Hits. I tried the Trial Mountain a few times with the Greatest Hits, and have yet to see the Vector. I wonder if there are different versions of the Greatest Hits?

On your version of the Greatest Hits, what does the R body for the Ford Taurus look like?

Fogelhund
On your version of the Greatest Hits, what does the R body for the Ford Taurus look like?

Its Yellow and I think it has Taurus on the side. It has a Nascar look to it.

yeah but is it Mark Martin's number 6 car? You say yellow, but does it also have some white with red trim? If so you have 1.2, and should not have any bugs, the Vector puzzles me, hybrid one of your own:D:tup:

Obviously doesn't sound like Mark Martin's scheme that was in the first "buggy" version of the game. Supposedly the Vector bug was removed from subsequent versions of the game, and I find it interesting that after all this time, this is the first report of it showing up in a Greatest Hits version. Again, I'll have to load my copy up and see what happens.

Well in the 20 or so times I did the enduro on my grteatest hits copy I never saw anything near a Vector LM, but then again, could be just a random number generator bug.

i cant remember its been about 9 months since i played that enduro. ive been busy skateboarding and blowing up real car engines (my 1987 300zx 2+2), so yeah.

I wonder if the Xantia was removed from the SSR5 "All-Night" Enduro in the Greatest Hits. I always imagined PD accidently flip-floped the car choices between the races, and made you lap that Citroen about every 4 laps by mistake.

Back