What The!!!

• Thread starter LEBSTA
  • 16 comments
I have had my Playstation 4(for) about half a year now and I still don't know what the Expansion Bay is 4!! :confused: :confused:
Can anyone tell me what it is 4!!

35.JPG

1. - Looks like you meant Playstation 4 for a second.

2. - I don't know.

3. - What's with the ugly car pic?

I assume you meant the expansion bay for the Playstation 2 . It is the slot on the back of the PS2 that saids EXPANSION BAY. That is where a network/hardrive add-on will be inserted, allowing you to play online games later this year.

That has to be the ugliest Nissan I have ever seen!

Originally posted by keeno_uk
expansion bay hmmmmmmmmmm harddrive and network adaptor for £50 pounds arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggghhh :crazy:

May 17, 2002 - The PlayStation 2 hard drive will be priced at approximately $80 when it launches, according to a report today by the San Jose Mercury-News. The Silicon Valley newspaper, a noted source of tech news, dropped the figure amid a general story covering the online strategies of all three major console makers.
SCEA has long since released details on the PlayStation 2 network adapter -- it will hit shelves in August for $39.99 -- but the hard drive has remained an unknown quantity. When contacted for comment on the story, SCEA representatives reiterated that no official information has been released regarding the price or release date of the hard drive.

An $80 price point for the American HDD would be substantially cheaper than its Japanese counterpart, which was made available in limited quantities for the equivalent of about $150. However the details actually shake out, look forward to more details on Sony's peripherals and online plans for PlayStation 2 at E3 next week.

Source

People are already using the Expansion Bay. The Linux Kit comes with a 40gb HDD, ethernet adapter, USB keyboard&mouse, and a VGA output for your computer monitor(which requires the SoG option)

okay "genocide" note that when I make this logo "£" it mean uk not usa not your crappy "$" understand get it right before raring your statistics at me rememer
£ = pounds = united kingdom
$ = dollars = united states of america

Originally posted by rjensen11
People are already using the Expansion Bay. The Linux Kit comes with a 40gb HDD, ethernet adapter, USB keyboard&mouse, and a VGA output for your computer monitor(which requires the SoG option)

Does anyone have any web links about this?

The linux kit is $200.
And its for Devs, not really ment for personal use...

Oh right.

Thanks man, but I guess I'll just have to sit back and wait for August.

Or more likely Sept / Aug by the time it get's here.

Originally posted by keeno_uk
okay "genocide" note that when I make this logo "£" it mean uk not usa not your crappy "$" understand get it right before raring your statistics at me rememer
£ = pounds = united kingdom
$ = dollars = united states of america

I know what it means dude. I just didn't bother to convert it.
And not everyone's from the UK or whatever. Just posting it so you guys know what the price should be around.
Jeez... You Don't havta get all b*tchy...

Originally posted by MistaX
The linux kit is $200.
And its for Devs, not really ment for personal use...

Correction there, it's for Developers and Hobbiests. Which means if you want to learn how to program C++, C, or anything that PS2 runs, or want to get better at it, that's the thing for you. Plus, the community at the Linux site can not be beaten! Those people are awsome!

But I think I'll save my money until GTN comes out and I can get my ethernet adapter for cheaper.

Back