What was ur first car u bought?

• Thread starter Jondot
  • 17 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
1987 Nissan King Cab, 2.4 litre dual spark plug engine, 5 speed manual...2 x 4, beige exterior grey cloth interior...

in 1997 I sandblasted the entire body, painted it yellow with black racing strips, lowered it, 16" 5 star chrome rims, 45 series rubber, worked for a freakin year on it, the rolled it a month and a half after I was done....heart broken....then got a 1989 Mercury Topaz..sucked

This question was asked fairly recently, but hell: I"m game!

In GT1...a black 1988 Nissan Silvia Q's 1800. This car has only been to the car wash once...it looks totally macabre.

In GT2...a 1982 Toyota Starlet turbo s. I didn't keep it long..it was totally frustrating to drive even with new tires and engine parts...and then I forgot to save my game. So I think after that it was a '90 (or is it '91?) Mazda RX-7 Infini III.

In real life...I was 18 when i got a '67 Ford Mustang hardtop. The car was blue with a black hood and one of the fenders was white. I got it painted metallic blue and got Krager alloys for it. I'll post a pic of it if I get access to a scanner to day. Wish I still had it!

Alfa 155 1.8 8v, just bought it 9 days ago. :D

alfarvl.jpg

Bought it for 1100 euro. :D Of course it needs to have about 1000 euro work done on it (heard that last Tuesday) but that was to be expected. I'm still happy with it like a little little boy with his first toy car. :D

GT1: Toyota Trueno AE86 16v twin-cam

GT2: Toyota Trueno AE86 16v twin cam

GT3: Toyota Trueno AE86 16v twin cam......:D

GT4:......betcha can't guess what car ;).....:lol: actually I'll take a Levin, it's time to break tradition.....:lol: kinda.

Real life.......2000 Honda Accord EX four door.....manual transmission!!!!

**WOOHOO** But soon I'm inheriting my bro's BMW 318ti Avus Blue

AccordFront.jpg

AccordHighRear.jpg

AccordCorner.jpg

pimp racer
Ummm there is already a thread about this man SEARCH! thank you and have a nice day.
Errrr YOU try searching for the word "first". if you type in "first car" then it leaves out the word " first" so it searches for "car". and how many threads are there related to the word car? JUST ABOUT EVERY SINGLE THREAD. Try it yourself before you open your mouth and embaress yourself. :yuck:
Thank you and have a nice day

Ok... Subaru you are new and shouldn't be flaming others. Errrr is not a word. At least attempt to capitalise when needed as with punctuation. If a 7th grader can acomplish this feat...I'm sure you can too. I'm not sure who said this here but "Don't act like a smart-ass if you're nothing more than an ass"...

The search function is over-rated in my opinion, I can never find anything useful from it. I think it's okay to start new threads once in awhile with fresh new opinions on it...rather than drag up a 2-year old thread with 10 pages to wade thru. But whatever. Just my opinionated opinion.

I didn't buy my first GT2 car.
I managed to (barely) get the Gold B license, so I had a Spoon S2000 as my first car, and $10,000 to tune it with.
Oh, life was good. ^_^

Suigi
I didn't buy my first GT2 car.
I managed to (barely) get the Gold B license, so I had a Spoon S2000 as my first car, and $10,000 to tune it with.
Oh, life was good. ^_^

How long did that take? I was trying just last nite to get all golds in the B license. I Think so far I got about 5 before I gave up in frustration. It's alot harder than I expected.

Parnelli Bone
How long did that take? I was trying just last nite to get all golds in the B license. I Think so far I got about 5 before I gave up in frustration. It's alot harder than I expected.

Unless being an expert, you won't get all gold in 1 night. Don't be frustrated :)
I'm trying to get all B license gold in GT1 and GT2 right now. My planning is to get 1 gold license per evening.

To reply the starting post: Used Honda Prelude Vtec or used Mitsu FTO

Ha, when I first answered this, I didn't see that this was in the GT2 thread....

First I bought was the 1994 Prelude V-Tech !

Interesting, the word "first" is ignored by the GTP search engines. Silly to me, actually.

Yes, there's a thread for this already. Maybe it's time for a sticky for common threads...

Repeated and dug up from the dead. Such a pity Mr. Thread had to suffer on both counts :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back