What would you do for GT3

• Thread starter tripper
  • 5 comments
Well my friens and I(three to be exact)live in a small town. I think we are the only ones that have a ps2 in our town. Me and my friends read that GT3 would be released the 10th, well we went to wal-mart,the 9th at 11:55pm, and waited till 12:30 for them to unload the truck.well much to our suprise it wasnt there.:( we will probably go tonight again.  So once again i ask what would you do for a copy of GT3.

I reserved GT3 so I would have no problems buying it. My store says it would be getting the shipment on the 11th not the 10th.

Anyway, whoever has GT3 I'll be posting a race challenge tomorrow. This will be the best! :) 😈

What store is that, Evo?  I've called around all the stores here, and none of them even understand what Gran Turismo means.  :rolleyes:  :frown:

Quote: from Jordan on 7:12 pm on July 10, 2001[br]I've called around all the stores here, and none of them even understand what Gran Turismo means.  :rolleyes:  :frown:

HAhahahah!!!!!! LOL!!

I find that a little amusing. :)

It seems that even EB / EBX had different availability dates around where I live.  I got GT3 last night at EBX right around 5 when the delivery truck stopped in.  The EB location didn't have theirs for sale until today.  Go figure, hehe.  :odd: :)

Latest Posts

Back