What would you recomend? Wheel.

The three links you've posted are quite random bits of PC stuff.

If you're after a PS2 wheel, Logitech G25 > Logitech Driving Force Pro > Everything else.

From that site:
#3 Choice
#2 Choice
#1 Choice

For future usage and getting the ultimate feel of GT5, the G25 i would suggest. The clutch doesn't work on GT4 if i remember correctly, please tell me if I'm wrong, but it should definitly work on GT5P/GT5. But if you want to have fun now and save money, get the Driving Force Pro, anything else is ultimately out of the question if you ask me :)

I would wait until GT5 comes out to see if the G25 will be fully supported or not. But if you have the money, get the G25. If not, grab the DFP. The DF in my opinion is useless.

I would wait until GT5 comes out to see if the G25 will be fully supported or not. But if you have the money, get the G25. If not, grab the DFP. The DF in my opinion is useless.

i agree, G25, it's amazing, its better than DFP, but DFP is good too if you dont want to spen that much for a G25

I'm going to probably order a DFP when i get fly back to Toronto. Does anybody know or suggest a site where i can order a DFP online besides ebay, amazon, etc?)

Thanks in advance.

P.S Does anybody know how many degrees the DF EX can turn cause i might buy that one instead if my parents dont let me get the DFP.

Check on ebay, I'm sure you could find some cheap DFP's there, used or new.
Infact I just did a quick search and found like 15+ all for under 60 bux.

i dont think my mom will let me use ebay since she doesnt like to buy used stuff and she hates ebay. -_-" The new ones will probably be around 100+.

Here is a new one for 55 buy it now + 20 shipped.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Logitech-Drivin...ryZ21188QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
75$ total for a NEW DFP shipped to your door.(plus the seller has 29K transactions on ebay with a 99.98% positive feedback, no real chance of getting scammed there) A NEW DF would be about 65$ in the stores. If I were you I would try and convince them to get a new one from ebay as opposed to in the stores.

edit: Whoops, that one is refurbished. But I don't see that as a reason to not buy it. I have had mine since GT4 came out, and its still going strong after all of the racing and drifting I have put on it.

Back