What would your first car be in Gt4?

What car would you start off with in Gt4??? Be sensible about it.......

Attachments

• j3jwrx2.jpg
    j3jwrx2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 308
well my answer depends heavily on the prize cars that are available once you get all golds in the license tests. That way you get a free car and a good amount of cash to mod it. Or... sell the prize car so you can buy a better than average 1st car....

id take a bmw 325i e30 or any other e30 if it was available, if not a 2002...if i start the game and find this car im goin to jump over my house man! and scream! haha...and then i'd beat the crap out of all those golf gtis and jettas and 1.8is and audis just like i do back home on the autobahn

Originally posted by DelBoy
Finally a decent choice, that car would eat most golfs.

Get all GOLDS takes too long, especially since they always make it harder than the game before. I'll work on goinv GOLD lata..

Silvia K's

and we'll see what available and how much money I got left after I buy it.

Served me well in all the games...

i think this thrad should bein Rumour and Speculation, after all, he title has GT4 in it, and anything on gt4shopuld go i rumour and Speculation.

does anyone know if the golf will be in gt 4
and if so forget about the 175 hp 1.8t
and get the vr6 4wd 210hp (310hp w/ turbo)

but back to the subject the best car to start w/ is the pt cuiser
best for the money and upgades can be bought after you win a few races:banghead:

You really can't answer this question properly without knowing how much money they are going to give you to start out with. But if they are going to have a used car dealership, then I would start out with the Skyline R32 Type-M. The same car I started out with in GT1, and It has always been a good car in all of the GT games

Back