what your favirite toyota

• Thread starter Randy
  • 37 comments
Toyota equals Lexus and I love the IS300 or Altezza in Japan.  One phat ride that offers comfort and performance too.
The LM edition is my favorite in the game.  Some of the best handling in my gt2 games.  
Too bad they dont offer it in the gt3 game.  Oh well.  

The Toyota GT one ,, of course,  That car looks like somethin Darth Mall would drive hahaha. I also really liked the celica rally car, set her up for a road course and enjoy ,,very smooth

Ah my friend  Misnblu, just for you ...the altezza lm is in GT3 it is available in the altezza championship and the vitz race both on proffesional

the gt1 race car of course not only fast but handles well, the road car i got it over 950hp

My tuned Supra RZ with Blue race mod and matching blue wheels, is able to beat the GT-0ne racecar. But my fav toyota has to be the 89 Limited turbo supra, not to powerfull but powers not everything.

i saw a trashed Toyota supra this morning.

must have been stolen and dumped or somthing.
it was parked at the side of the road with dents on the sides and front, no front number regestration plate, scratches and things everywhere. :eek:

still drivable though.

Originally posted by W_conneely
i saw a trashed Toyota supra this morning.

must have been stolen and dumped or somthing.
it was parked at the side of the road with dents on the sides and front, no front number regestration plate, scratches and things everywhere. :eek:

still drivable though.

Was it the old style supra or the new look (more curvy) supra?
If it was the old style supra I wouldnt mind but I always hate when I see nice cars trashed.

'97 Supra (Turbo) w/ Orange Racing Modification and White Enkei wheels. Supra has 667hp i think. Lots of driftin fun with normal tires.

The MR2 1600G-Limited '86, though I still have to get used to its wild handling nature...

What I really want to know is the difference between these two cars:
-Trueno GT-APEX '83 Type I
-Trueno GT-APEX '85 Type II

for cryin out loud! you people and your crazyass race cars....i like the slower, more CIVILIZED cars, like the MR2(i own one in real life...maybe thats why), but its gotta be tuned up.hehehe..... :fdevil: :fdevil: :fdevil:

Back