what's a good car for a rich guy

• Thread starter free toes
  • 5 comments
ive got so much money credits now and i was thinkin i can go and buy a car like the one i first bought in that range and fix it up realcool, so whats a good car for that. something lunder 10000 that handles and goes and would be a niec project car to work on with extra cash đź’ˇ

How new are you to the game? I'm just asking cuz you mention 10,000 credits as your spending limit, not a million!

I'd recommend the Mitsubishi FTO if you're new to the game (I'm guessing you are somewhat of a novice if you can't handle a Mercedes). The FTO handles the road like it owns it, and it sounds sweet and has a high redline, too. It's cheap and you can modify it easily. Easy to drive, easy to win any race with a 200 to 400 hp limit.

Also depends on what you need: Drivetrain, class, power limit, etc.

Good potential used stuff:
Demios (Avoid the '97 LX, though)
Mazda Protégés
Silvia K's (avoid the Q's unless you want a lack-of-power challenge)
any old 80's car ('83 or 90' RX-7, Skyline RS-X '84, MR2 '86)
Some of the FR-drivetrain Skylines (GT-Rs weigh more, anyway)
Supra '93

Of course, you could make yourself go nuts and try to use a new car:
Daihatsu Mira (best of the new cars <10k Cr.)
Daihatsu Midget
Ford Ka (Hmmm, is this under 10k?)
Fiat 500R

Mazda RX-7 Infini III all the way. Later on, with it's total HPs and exceptional power you get out of them, combined with great potential as a car in general, you can get a monster of a car. It tops with 391 HPs, giving it just enought power to compete at the top of a major HP limit for some races.

TruenoEightSix
Mazda RX-7 Infini III all the way. Later on, with it's total HPs and exceptional power you get out of them, combined with great potential as a car in general, you can get a monster of a car. It tops with 391 HPs, giving it just enought power to compete at the top of a major HP limit for some races.

I agree....that was my first car in GT and GT2. You can never go wrong with a Mazda.

wat parnelli said. that sound will keep you revving the engine for months. just to hear the redline soundtrack. ANd yes it handles amazingly. What i recommend:

'91 Civic CRX Si. Cheapest car, and driver friendly too. Use 1 grand to buy, a few other grands to mod.

Back