Whats everyone's game stats???

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how far has everyone in the forum gone with their copy off GT3??? I've only had it for a month, but already clocked up 380 days. and 68% complete. Win ratio of 72% What about you guys?

I'm at 68% and win ratio of 86%. I have roughly 3.5 million credits.

I like to take a car that is competitive (ok,ok, so I take a car that will kick @$$, but I just hate driving slower cars after driving the likes of the F1's or the 787, GT-One etc.) :burnout:

I need to finish the lesser races in amateur and start doing some enduros. :D

I have run the formula gt champ. twice (too much fun). I am a goober though cause you don't win a car again :D

86% win ratio, thats pretty good man. I have 4 million credits, but where the heck do I spend them??? No need to spend cos I have most of the best cars around. What to do with all that credit???

I wish I knew what to do with all the credits you earn.
they should've made it where you could buy into races, like an entry fee, and run for specific trophies or something. I dunno, once you get some good cars there is no need for much money. Bar that stage 4 turbo :!:

But I find that doing the lesser races after driving those super cars, you tend to enjoy them more. Cos the F1 cars I use to drive took alot of the fun out of the game. So when I had to drive my ZZII and R390 in races, it was much more fun for me. Crashing into other cars and messing about. Then do a 360 in triumph!!!

There needs to be a race entrance fee or something, so that even later in the game you still have to go collect a bunch of credits. It would make you discover the fastest way to build up money, and save money so that you'll have large bucks of cash when you need it.

It would also be cool if there was a way to have races be random. Like a bulliten board or something that you just go look at and there would be 10 or 15 races up there. "This week: 5L NA Engines take the field at Laguna Seca! First place recieves a brand new Corvette and 50,000CR!! There will be a 5,000CR entry fee, so bring your checkbooks!"

That would rock ...

I'm 98.3% complete. I have no idea what my win ratio is. I need to do the time trials in Arcade mode (oh joy ...) and the Formula GT Championship (rock on!). I'm going to do the time trials first so that when I finish the F GT Championship, I'll get four F1 cars. One for the Championship, one for finishing Professional, one for getting all golds, and one for finishing the game. Four F1s at the same time!!!

~LoudMusic

You know what I thought would be cool way back when gt came out? What if Polyphony would load tracks and competitons onto memory cards and sell a memory card. You could load all sorts of stuff on there, different scenarios, new cars (epscially like the new paint schemes on race cars), more real tracks. They could do a LEGENDS memeory card with older drivers like Richard Petty, Mario Andretti. Even go back and put the cars and drivers from the likes of Stirling Moss, Jackie Stewart, etc. Tracks like the old Nurburgring and Zandvoort. Man, I got excited, sorry 'bout that :embarrassed:

Anyway, there are so many ways that Sony could get (more) my money with Gran Turismo. :D

Still at 100% with 6+million credits and somewhere in the mid 80's for my win ratio.

43.5% complete
76 cars
990,125,000 cr.
s/r licences 41/0/7
Beginner League Complete
*STILL TRYING TO WIN AN F1!* :mad: :fdevil:

98.6% 43 or 44 golds, 3 or 4 silver, 1 bronze
449races won 555 races entered =80% win ration
7.6million creds
around 12 f1's
all Time Time Trials done
123 bonus cars acquired
103 cars owned

To make it easy, I just photographed my stats screen :)

PS2-GT3.jpg

Illegal, It's great that you managed to get an image of your accomplishement up for posting.

I'll suggest that reviving one old thread to display it is great. Reviving 4 old threads is annoying.

Thanks for sharing.

AO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back