Whats the best car on GT4??

• Thread starter holden_man
  • 75 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the best car on GT4???

at present i am about 60% through the game. i have around 130 cars...my best is probably the toyota minolta racing car tuned up to 1168hp (or therabouts). i also have a Skyline Concept Racing car pumping out over 1000hp. What cars are better than the ones i have and where can i get them???

buy a Pescalarolo C60 Judd Race car. probably the greatest car in the game, sure it doesnt have as much HP as the tuned 88C-V but the tyre wear and acceleration are absolutely brilliant.

actaully either one is good. the 03 has great tire wear while the 04 has some impressive speeds (maybe i have the 03/04 mixed up grrr, but the first car is the tire wear one =))

djaft3rb3ats
actaully either one is good. the 03 has great tire wear while the 04 has some impressive speeds (maybe i have the 03/04 mixed up grrr, but the first car is the tire wear one =))

i dont have the courage one, but if its got better tyre wear than the faster c60 then thats incredible!

The best all around athlete is the Altezza Touring Car.
with the right settings it can be devestating.
It only have 560hp, but it can hang with the best of 'em.
this is one of those cars that if it had 1000hp, or even 800hp, it would be unbeatable.
here try my settings and let me know:
Altezza Touring Car Settings

The problem with these threads is that it doesn't account for all the different conditions you may come across. The Pescarolo Yada Yada 27 may be great at creaming the AI, but it's hopeless on dirt and it's too much for 80% of the races.

So I have to say there is no best car in GT4.

Duke
The problem with these threads is that it doesn't account for all the different conditions you may come across. The Pescarolo Yada Yada 27 may be great at creaming the AI, but it's hopeless on dirt and it's too much for 80% of the races.

Nah i'm talkin about road cars. i have done basically all the special conditions events.

Does anyone have a Polyphony race car??

Well, of course the faux Formula 1 car is going to be the 'best'. My point was that even the road racing conditions are so different that there is on one 'best' car. Is the Pescarolo the 'best' car for the Beginner Mid Engine Cup?

No.

Unless your idea of fun is to just scream around the track as fast as possible or beat the AI no matter what, and you're not interested in actually racing, there will never be one 'best' car.

Duke

I agree when I said the pescarolo was the best car, what I should of said is that it was my favorite car, theres a big difference.

I am new to the message boards, sorry if this question has been asked but what cars do you win if you get golds in license's? Some one has jus sold my TVR speed 12 and my TVR ceberea and i need a decent car quik to win good cash! All i have is an NSX-R with about 400bhp!! help! :)

Look in the FAQ threads stickied at the top of the main GT4 board.

this is the tuning section...or are all of us in the wrong section? ur asking for write ups, theres a thread and a whole folder thing for that if u click the gt4 link and message boards

have fun reading

djaft3rb3ats

agreed, in a way, but theres no fun in wining a race that u noe u won from the moment u bought the car, i like to tune it to spice things up

djaft3rb3ats

isaac05
which car is good enough to beat the GT World chapionship in B-Spec Mode?
Toyota Minolta 88C-V. Slap on a stage 4 turbo, give it an oil change, then qualify 1st for each race, and then it's a walk in the park.

Either the Bentley Speed 8, or the C60 but probably the C60 seeing as it is much much easier to get then the Bentley

I would say the best car is... the F1 car on general performance.
The Volvo 240 GLT estate on practicality 👍 .
The Woodone Toyota as best JGTC (vroooooom 👍 ).
The best road car (stock)........ RUF RGT.

ok i know this is not the "best" car by any means but my Favorite has to be the Amuse S2000 R1...just because Ive drooled over it for the past 2 years now watching it tear the competition up on the Best Motoring Touge Races.

Best car in the game imho is the Pescalarolo for a race car, the WoodOne Supra for JGTC stuff.

Best production car imho is the RGT or the M3 CSL...but those are just off the top of my head

Its hard to say which is the Best car in Gt4 i have a couple favourite top end cars.

Toyota Minolta for sheer speed

Toyota 7 coz i think it looks really cool and has over 1100 hp like the Minolta

Pescarolo C60 Playstation as mentioned in previous replys excellent tire wear and acceleration

There are a lot of Others that could be mentioned like the Sauber C9, Nissan R92, Audi R8, Bentley,

(the best car is probably the Granturismo 04 F1 car but that dont really count coz it blows away any opposition too easily) a cheating car i think it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back