What's the best GT1 (racing) car?

I think the GTO TT is the best. But the fastest car is the Nissan R33 (941hp) it has transmission problems though.

It's good to know there's something that's faster. The GTO TT has pretty ****ty handling when it's hard tuned. Does the nissan car have a better handling? I'd also like to know what car is best to use for the GT World cup races (to win gold)??

I don't know if the handling is better or not. I would check but I accidently snapped my disc!:(
I think I used the GTO LM Edition, that has pretty good handling and a good enough speed.;)

I find the Cerbera LM car was really good. Had the most fun with that car. Now Im just not sure if its actually in GT1 or if it is a GT2 car... Im pretty sure its GT1.

On any course (yes, ANY!) with actual corners, (not the test course, though) the fastest car will either be a [r]ConceptCar or the CerberaLM.

4WDs are for wankers. :odd:

My best was a Nissan R33 Skyline GTR V-Spec...941 horses great turning, racing modded, all work done to it before the mod so it didnt way much...good car. i pwn all my friends with it.

Originally posted by T13R
I remember the R34 being quicker around the corners. That was my second favorite car.

there is no R34 in GT1, GT2 yes.

but my fave car is the R33 Skyline w/ the red&yellow Racing mod, even though much love goes to the GTO for being the 1st car & being the moneymaker.

Latest Posts

Back