whats the best playstation game

• Thread starter rob
  • 43 comments
Originally posted by rob
What do you think is the best playstation game apart from GT2 and GT3?

The Final Fantasy series and SSX are pretty darn bad ass. Dead or Alive 2 is pretty cool. There are soo many to choose from (:

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

The Final Fantasy series and SSX are pretty darn bad ass. Dead or Alive 2 is pretty cool. There are soo many to choose from (:

~LoudMusic

We are meaning the original PlayStation, not PS2.

choosing the best psone game is like choosing between sugar puffs or frosties I love them so much I can't choose :lol:

then again I reckon it will be between ff7 mgs and gt1

This guy wouldnt know a good footie game if it hit im in the face. FIFA = Crap sell out game too easy
Pro Evo Soccer = Nice realistic football game which needs some skill to play :rolleyes:

Tomb Raider 1 (The rest more or less sucked)
Breath of Fire 3
Final Fantasy 9
Resident Evil 1
Ridge Racer 4 (Even better than RR5)

Edit:

I forgot this awesome classic: Silent Hill

ok, to u all maybe not the best of games but i have always enjoyed playing Red Alert. I just like building huge military bases and making tons of Tanks and planes and Cruisers and blowing the crud out of the Soviets or the Allies or whateva.
i also like playing G-police coz i like helicopter type games, especially ones set on other planets.

Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Final Fantasy 8
Tekken 3

Never got the chance to play GT2 to its fullest, just a couple of races here and there. And seeing as how I always have to steal my friend's PS2 to play GT3, i wont be playing GT2 for quite some time.

Resident Evil series
Final Fantasy series
GT series, oops!
RRtype4
Colin Mcrea series
Driver series
DDR series
MGS
NFS series
SF : AlPhA series
Soul blade
Tony Hawk series
Wipeout series

Coolboarders 2 (3,4,and all the rest blew)
Twisted Metal 2 (same as above)
Final Fantasy 7
THPS 1 2 & 3
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
GT series
GTA3
Street Fighter Alpha 3
NBA Street
many many many many more

The tony hawk games were good until 3 came out and the same with Twisted Metal, 1 was good 2 was better, and 3 was horrible...But of course the Final Fantasys and GT1 and I liked Sports Car GT...

Latest Posts

Back