What's the best rally car?

Which car d you think is the best for rallying in gt2because if won all the nationals, the european and pacific leagues ad the world leagues along with pretty much all the special events.
i've got 1.3 mil and i dont know what to get. Should i get a escudo or cultus or sumthing else? :scared: HELP ME! :scared:

If you want to cheat and win every time, get the escudo. If you want to race fairly, get the Lancer rally car, or the Subaru rally car.

My personal favorite (probably not the best) is the Ford RS200. That thing flies, man! Neon is right, though...many of the Imprezas and Lancers are pretty fun to race; as well as challenging.

thanks guys,
i bought the escudo and didnt save it lol, i see what you mean by cheating. Ill probably go for the lancer. Also do either of you 2 know where i can get a pennzoil skyline? if so please tell me coz im dying to get it. i won the calsonic last night.

Best rally car is the Opel Tigra Ice Race Car or if you can figure out which endurance run will land you the car, the "new" Celica Rally Car (Looks like the 99 Celica MS version with Castrol race mods)

unisiajecsrules
thanks guys,
i bought the escudo and didnt save it lol, i see what you mean by cheating. Ill probably go for the lancer. Also do either of you 2 know where i can get a pennzoil skyline? if so please tell me coz im dying to get it. i won the calsonic last night.
The Penzoil Nismo is like the calsonic skyline but if you really want one, they sell it at the nissan dealer.

My preference would be the fictional new-gen Celica Rally Car, but it's a win-only affair. If you're going to buy, I'd grab a Scooby.

thanks for the pennzoil skyline advice i finally got one! i bought the lancer rally car in the end and i done loads of the rallies. All i got to do now is the pikes peak hill climb, smoky mountain north reverse, and tahiti dirt route 3 reverse. I just have two more questions: Where do you get the celica rally car and how do u beat the escud and cultus on the pikes peak hill climb without using one of the two yourself?
i appreciate you guys helping me

Peace out!
matt

Do your self a favour, get a del-sol LM you have to get all golds on the drivinng test but you will be amazed at this ride ombree......

unisiajecsrules
thanks for the pennzoil skyline advice i finally got one! i bought the lancer rally car in the end and i done loads of the rallies. All i got to do now is the pikes peak hill climb, smoky mountain north reverse, and tahiti dirt route 3 reverse. I just have two more questions: Where do you get the celica rally car and how do u beat the escud and cultus on the pikes peak hill climb without using one of the two yourself?
i appreciate you guys helping me

Peace out!
matt

Okay, the Escudo is pretty much unbeatable on the uphill. The cultus you might punk out with a properly tuned R34 GT-R V-Spec. Maybe I'm missing a supercar that will win, but I'm pretty sure that if you want to punk the Escudo you'll need one yourself.

=|:embarrassed:)

I quite like the Lancia Stratos, especially in race trim. But for such a great car, it's really easy to get, just win the Apricot Hill (love that track) 50 Lap Enduro ...

Hi i made a new account coz i always forget the password for the old one plus i like this name more. I got the stratos a while ago and love it.
I finally realised what that little green white and red car i used to use in sega rally in the arcades when i was like 7-8 years old was, awesome little car with some nice moves. thanks for the comments. keep it up!

4wd and upwards of 400-500hp to get it going on those surfaces. basicly means the rally-bred racecars from the factory are best. Which one? I would say STi or 206?

The best rally car to use iz the Escudo Pikes Peak or Cultus since in rally mode on the simulatoin disk u end up racin an Escudo and cultus so might as well use the escudo..u have a better chance of winning if ur good

Back