Whats the best track for Drifting?

Please use the Drifters Only section of the forum for all Drift-related discussions.

Thanks, and welcome to GTPlanet.

u guys tried an unmodified trd3000gt (with normal tires) on laguna seca?? i dunno wat its like in gt3 but in gt2 u can pull off niiice slides around the wide round bends. if u got gt2, try that tiny track (motorsports land??) in the arcade disc in time trial mode. blast thru that in a wrc evo... yeeeaaaahhh

Originally posted by pupik
Please use the Drifters Only section of the forum for all Drift-related discussions.

Thanks, and welcome to GTPlanet.

Now the Drifters only forum has changed to GT3 drifting forum, so I think this wouldn't be the wrong place.

Answering the first question: I'd say also Laguna Seca. Don't try Motor Sports Land, it's very tiny.

My favourite drifting tracks:

For AWD cars like the R34:
Trial Mountain
SSR5

For RWD cars like the Silvias, RX7s and the Fairladies:
SSR5
Rome Full circuit

Honourable mentions:
Apricot hill - only the first half is fun...

for gran turismo 2, definitely Seattle Short Course with any high horsepower FWD or AWD car... my personal favorite is the Lancer Evo VII with the correct yaw control setting (good for rally too)

Originally posted by MazdaspeedRX7
for gran turismo 2, definitely Seattle Short Course with any high horsepower FWD or AWD car... my personal favorite is the Lancer Evo VII with the correct yaw control setting (good for rally too)
The EVO VII isn't in GT2, I think you mean the EVO VI. ;)

Back