whats up with my polyphony.

• Thread starter gtsr
  • 4 comments
hi eveyone.
ive got the white polyphony race car.my b-spec driver was going round the high speed ring,77 lap race.75 laps in my driver just gave up.he was going round the track at 47 mph.i quickly pitted in and i could get no more than 50mph out of her.has this happened to anyone else.this is the 2nd time it has happened to me.last time it was in a 24hr le sarthe race.
can anyone answer this question.any help would help.
thanks.
GTSR..:grumpy:

the driver probably ran out of gas in the first place... or rather, the car did... and upon entering the pits you mistakenly told it NOT to refuel. By mistakenly I suppose you clicked on the refueling button when it was already clicked... or something like that

thanks diego.but the tank was half full.the driver himself must of ran out of gas like you said.i will have to sack him.

:lol:

yeah, but the problem you're describing (going 50mph around the track) is what usually happens when the car runs out of gas.

Yeah, sounds to me like it ran out of fuel.. B-Bob does limit himself randomly sometimes, or so I've heard (say no to B-Spec in the first place!), but the game should never limit you unless your tank is dry. It has been known for people to think they've still got fuel when they're actually looking at the NOS gauge, but not on an FGT... :odd:

DE

Back