What's wrong with the Vipers?

• Thread starter Lee2
  • 8 comments
I  am new here an I would like to know what types of racing people here like??? Also how many races do you attend an were????? These are the races besides my local events Me an my wife go to....

1. 24 Hrs Daytona
2. 12 Sebring
3. Indy 500 (Go Penske)
4. Milwaukee (cart)
5. Michigan 500 (cart last one this year SIGH!!!!!)
6. Chicago (cart)
7. Road America (cart, Hist. Races)
8. USGP at Indy

This is a short list this year because alot of the races fall on the weekends I work...

I pretty much like any forms of motor racing. I haven't been to a race for ages - circuits charge much too miuch in the UK but I will hopefully be going to Le Mans next year and/or the British GP. I hope to get to a few GT championship races as well.

You should check out the shifterkart racing thats going to be on TV pretty soon.  From Barrie Ontario.  Go to www.promototour.com to check out the professional coverage they are giving this emerging sport!

Those little go-carts rock!  I'd love to race one...

Acturally there is a Go-Kart Track 4 miles from my house an I go to see the rising talent there...This is one of the biggest kart clubs in the mid west.  Couple weeks from know we are having a big Kart race at the airport. It use to be in the streets of Elkhart IN, but some years ago somebody got hurt an sued the city which sucks because, you know the risk you take when you race....

Quote: from Lee on 9:17 pm on July 11, 2001[br] Acturally there is a Go-Kart Track 4 miles from my house an I go to see the rising talent there...This is one of the biggest kart clubs in the mid west.  Couple weeks from know we are having a big Kart race at the airport. It use to be in the streets of Elkhart IN, but some years ago somebody got hurt an sued the city which sucks because, you know the risk you take when you race....
They sued the city?  Man...  :rolleyes:  Did they win?

Yea, they did win!!!! This last week end they had there gran prix at the airport, I had to work so i did'nt have a chance to go...600 to 800 racers were there. This weekend at Gingerman Race way (road course) they are having historical races, going to go after the 5k race in the morning....

i go to these races each year

1. indy 500
2. NCTS at KS speedway
3. IRL at KS speeway
4. Brickyard 400 (next year)
5. Busch at KS speedway
6. Nascar at KS speedway

Back