What's your current progress?

• Thread starter Adam West
  • 22 comments
I finally broke in some new ground and after getting under 300 in ranking, i am now like 67 or so. Everything started to change when i started racing with teh NSX-R. It was a stock race adn the prize was the Audi R8 Lemans car.

Now when i race with this baby i'm getting a field of cars filled with Racers of the same kind. I was doing a race at the 'ring but had to retire early because i messed up pretty bad.

I have about 72 cars unlocked in Enthusia life mode. I'm up to level 10 on Revolution mode but it's a bit tedious to have to unlock all those cars to use them in Free race mode.

If someone has beat the game or so please don't spoil it for us, if there's something special at the end.

Right now it seems as if though you simply race to be in 1st place in ranking. What i wanna do is unlock all cars for free race so i can truly live my Best Motoring dreams.

My favorite track is the 'ring, Dragon Range, Tsukuba, the san francisco track but most of all, Lowerseering. That track rocks!

this is truly the best racing/driving game i've ever played on a console. When GT1 came out, i used to walk down the street pointing out which cars were in teh game. With Enthusia, i look for which cars are in the game and tell myself: 'yeah i drove that, it's good but it's got too much understeer.'

Konami :love

PS., will we ever make use of the pits?

I like the Driving Revolution mode, actually I played it more than Life Mode.

Unfortunatelly God Of War has kept me away from Enthusia on the last couple of weeks, my ranking is 700 or something around that. But I´m about to finish GoW this week, so I might start playing Enthusia again. 👍

I didnt play very far at all into the game so I imagine my percent is around %.1 Ive been so busy with way too many other games lately. Doom 3, Timesplitters 3, Midnight club 3, Dead to rights 2, Devil May Cry 3, and many other games. I realy want to play this one a lot more though. Heck im still only 50% thru GT4.
Now I just realized the American version of Enthusia is coming out in a couple weeks so I guess there is no sense in playing this import any more.
Also Forza is coming out in a couple weeks.

I played through the Revolution mode, most in S, maybe 85% or so, unfortunatly university needs most of my time, only played an hour or two in the main mode...

Hey guys,
I´m on Rank 1. Thats cool, but I still miss some cool cars which won´t appear :(

BMW M1 Pro Car and BMW 3.0 CSL Batmobile

I do race mostly with my Alfa 156 GTA Lv.10. Its not that difficult to drive and I mostly win or get 2nd.

please help me
thanks

i dont really know, hehe i have unlocked 50 cars and most of them are not so powerfull... but i have a v12 vanquish, and a R34 .. i dont get the system of unlocking.. i dont get the calendar either, i want racecars! :)
oh driving revolution im at lvl5
i love the game, really nice controlling, and good drifting 👍 spend 12hrs on my current game

can someone explain the system or is ther a faq about, the manual isnt clearing this up either :/

grtz

If you unlock a car in one mode, is it available in all others? Or is it like GT where you unlock it in Arcade and it's only available in Arcade.

My understanding is that you can unlock cars in whichever mode you choose.

Hks_Fanatic
i dont really know, hehe i have unlocked 50 cars and most of them are not so powerfull... but i have a v12 vanquish, and a R34 .. i dont get the system of unlocking.. i dont get the calendar either, i want racecars! :)
oh driving revolution im at lvl5
i love the game, really nice controlling, and good drifting 👍 spend 12hrs on my current game

can someone explain the system or is ther a faq about, the manual isnt clearing this up either :/

grtz

lol, you shouldnt skip throught the help info, it explains everything. just press triangle and read away on the menu screen.

I've beaten Driving Revolution with all S rankings except for Löwenseering 4, where, after several tries, I just finally settled for a B. :crazy: (level 18, the level after Löwenseering, is funny :dopey: ) So, I have all of the class E, D, C, B, and A cars in Free Race/Time Attack/Versus. Does anyone know how to get class R cars for FR/TA/V? Other than racing against the cars without getting a black flag in Free Race?

I was working on unlocking cars in Enthusia Life until I realized that it was pretty pointless (I already have the car I want to try to beat the game with). Enthusia Life can only unlock the tracks for the other parts of the game. So I've been spending more time in DR, FR, TA, and V with my friends. :)

LaBounti
lol, you shouldnt skip throught the help info, it explains everything. just press triangle and read away on the menu screen.

:) ahh yes things make sence but im now rank 690 and i can enter more races so if i climb tot the top of the list i think/hope that the racecar races will be unlocked, ive read it but i still dont get it if i change a car.. it cost a week, i think i missed alot couse of this.. or does the missed races appear again?

To unlock the race-car races, you have to unlock a racecar. I seem to explore their system. There are very much events and some events give you an extra price-car than just points. You have to be under Rank 300 than you can enther R1-races.

If you don´t see the Cup, than rest but it worked for me fine.

To get a BMW 3.0 CSL:

take a:
Datsun 240 ZG
BMW 2002 Turbo
Alfa Guila GTA
Fiat 1000 TCR
Mazda RX-7 (from the 80s)
BMW M3 Evo

you should now be able to enter the "good old touring days" cup which get you the BMW 3.0 CSL.

other opportunity:
Take the Honda NSX (new one)
Skyline GTR R34 Nür

now you should be able to enter a "one make cup" which gets you the Audi R8. If this event does not appear, then rest and see if its then avaible. Worked for me fine.

But still don´t know which car is the key to get the Event where you can win the BMW M1 :(

So if I have particulars car in mind (I do - Silvia S15, Honda NSX, Fiat 500), how do I target races to try and unlock them quickly? Or is it just a matter of luck?

you can rest and let the lottery go on.
Believe me:
If you are under Rank 300, then my method works. You should get with the new NSX into the the "one make Cup" and get a Audi R8 unlocked.

Still don´t know how to unlock the event for the M1. :(

Animalica:
Please help us. You have all cars unlocked. Which cars have you used?

I want to unlock all cars in Free Race mode so i can have infinite custom races. I have the Japanese version so i don't know what i'm doing. Are you guys saying that i unlock cars in FR mode by racing in Free Race mode and not getting black flags?

I have like six R cars: Toyota GT ROad car, McLaren, Audi R8 and a couple of others. Still, seems as though RS level is only available when you're under 30 rank.

What are the benefits to using normal stock cars on Enthusia LIfe mode? Why does your rank go up so much sometimes when you switch cars? do the pits ever open up?

Helppppppppp!!!

never mind FR mode:

Unlocking Cars

Unlocking cars in this mode is quite unique. Race with the default settings, including the difficulty level. After a perfect race, (without colliding into any cars or objects), you can acquire the cars that finished after you. Racing courteously while finishing in 1st place requires sophisticated driving techniques. Feel the intensity and enjoyment of real racing!

If you take slower cars and win against other more faster cars (the Number on the race indicates that) it will mutiplicated so your end-points are much higher.

Seems that noone can tell me how to get the BMW M1 in Enthusia Life :(

On the official site it says you can unlock cars in these ways:

ENTHUSIA LIFE

Enthusia Life does not have a money system. It lets you race the cars you've unlocked as often as you like. Win a race to unlock a car or even cars if you are lucky. For example, in the case of RX-8, other than in races featuring all car types, it also appears on rotary car-only races and FR car-only races. Join these races to increase the possibilities of unlocking the car you want.

DRIVING REVOLUTION

When you clear certain conditions as the game progresses, you can unlock cars. Cars unlocked during this mode can be used in Free Racing, Time Attack and Versus Racing.

FREE RACING

(as listed in Adam West's post)

So I guess Enthusia Life is separated from Free Racing, Time Attack and Versus Racing which are combined unlocking. I guess.

Here's what I suggest for unlocking stuff for Free Racing, Time Attack and Versus:
Use Enthusia Life to get tracks, use Driving Revolution to get cars (you need to get all S's for class R cars), and use Free Racing (default settings, no black flags) to get reversed versions of the tracks.

I don't know if RealFaultier has meanwhile found out how to unlock the M1, and since I didn't yet get" S" in the level 17/stage 4 (I suppose that's what it takes to unlock all "R" cars), I really don't know if it gets unlocked with the others or if it is a "special prize car" only available when you get (all modes) of the game to 100%.

In Enthusia Life it really doesn't matter if you unlock it because cars unlocked in this mode don't become available for FR or TA.

However, I think that if we search in FR - using a "R" car - we might eventually find the M1 in some grid (I unlocked many "R" cars racing aganst them in Speediapolis and Tsukuba, but in these tracks the M1 didn't never appera on the grid).

So, if my assumption is correct, it's just a question of knowing which is the track where the M1 appears in FR, and try to end that race in front of him and without black flags.

If the M1 doesn't appear in any FR race track, the only other option is to get all "S" in DR.

Back