What's your favorite car and why?

The RUF CTR2. It looks hella sweet with the Advan Super wheels.

It's good for all different types of racin'.

There's just something about a Nissan 180SX that gets my eyes open... Tune it to it's max and it'll also ride nicely: over 400hp is nice on the rear wheels. Fav colour is definitely purple...
:cool:

It has to be the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex Shigeno Version. This car when fully modified sounds awsome and with 370hp to the back wheels makes for a challenging drive. I like taking on Race cars with this car and kicking their a$$es!!:cool:

The opel calibra touring car. It dosent handle as well as it did in GT2, but its stable as a rock, fast as hell, and sounds hella sweet. I love the touring cars. There is just something about an engine that revs to 18,000 rpm.

i have like dodge vipers since there creation in 1992, the concept car came out in 1989. they are fast stock and much faster modified, they actually handle well in this game, much better than in the original gt and i'm happy that there are z06's in this game i was gettin tired of the 1995's

bak in its day the 787b was the ultimate car, it won le mans, it was a GTP car that should tell u how good it was the jaguar gtp cars are awesome, if they were racin the audi r8's at le mans the past 2 years the jag's would rip the audi's to pieces. i love the audi's but the gtp cars can whip any car until the FIA didnt allow them anymore, cept this year with the bentley's but hopefuly soon more gtp cars will return to racing

TVR Tuscan Speed 6.

This is the car that started opening up the game for me. It only gets up to like 675 hp but its light so it accelerates and handles like a race car.

Also the Opel Astra Touring car is a sweet ride, I love watching the sparks out of rear view when I'm flying.

Back