What's your favorite car that you own in GT Mode?

United States
United States
RecordBreakerCF
My favorite car that I own in GT Mode is the Toyota 86 GT '12. Why it is my favorite car that I own in GT Mode?: It's pretty fast and pretty powerful, even though it's not possible to add a turbocharger to it, and it's a really cool car.

Purely based on handling, I am really loving the Camaro SS RM 2010. The acceleration leaves a bit to be desired for some reason but it definitely goes wherever you point it. The 787B has always been one of my favorites as well as the TS-020 Toyota GT One.

what i love about Gt5 is the UCD

i tend to buy many types of cars that arent that useful but i have a few that i trust for 400, 500, 650 and unlimited events

i like RUF for the 500 events

going by the 'changes' criteria

the GT LM Spec II - 3.6 mil. but used a lot
Mines R34
02 S15
Zonda R

my 1st RUF RGT, Yellowbird
05 Ford GT
Zonda LM
Nomad Diablo
BMW M3, M3 CSL, M3 GTR, M5, Zonda C12, Nismo R34 R-Tune and GT R34 Pace Car (great for 500 class)

This!
bmw_m3_csl__03_by_gt6_garage-d7aqqcc.jpg

My favorite car is Bugatti Veyron.MAX SPEED 439KM/H 0-100 1.9 0-200 4.8 0-300 9.3 .I dislike x2010,x2011,vettel red bull.They ruin the game and in real world that car does not exist or bugatti is faster than red bull.

My favorite car is Bugatti Veyron.MAX SPEED 439KM/H 0-100 1.9 0-200 4.8 0-300 9.3 .I dislike x2010,x2011,vettel red bull.They ruin the game and in real world that car does not exist or bugatti is faster than red bull.
I have yet to buy 1, but will now.thx for the tip Vuk13

Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97

This car feels great, better than an NSX perhaps. All the GTs I have played now, the MR2 SW20 just feels great as a Touge and Track Day car. With a 13B Rotary Swap it just fits it, the more torque the better cornering it seems to have when you hit the acceleration. I can always drive this car in any game I play other than GT, but it tends to have more understeer when I tune it right to my style.

I need to reinstall GT5 again to let you guys see a photo of the car that I want in real life.

I love the Lamborghini LP640. Not for the expensive price and high power, but only because the design look gloriousy. It has the lovely paint and also a serious turning/control problem oops!

The Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Unique horn, unbeatable performance and retro-looking car. bought it for 15million cr.
Tuned up a bit and it dominates events.

Back