• grand valley speedway

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • autumn ring mini

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • autumn ring

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
clubman is okay but ss route 11 is awesome. my favorite all the way with high speed ring coming in second. why in the world did they change route 11 in gt3 i will never know. o well.

At the time, it was Trial Mountain. That was 2 years ago. Errr make that 3 years. :scared: But nowadays it'd have to be Autumn Ring. :)

Last edited:
I am a Grand Valley man myself. The scenery, though fake, was very well done. The whole track is a little long, however, and as a comparison test for cars I always used Grand Valley East II, i.e. the reverse version. The high-speed corner after the long straight is a good performance test. And the twisty bit going into the tunnel somehow seems better in reverse.

I guess perhaps, too, sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy...

I went with High Speed Ring , don't know why though :P
Really, I loved this track. Well, I loved all the other tracks, too. In fact I loved the whole game! :sly:

Although I hated it with a passion at the time, I, too, have voted for SSR11. Will be looking forward to seeing that track re-introduced (both incarnations?) in GT5 (hoping at least)

Back when I actually bought the game, I'd say one of my favorites was Grand Valley East.

1 Trial Mountain
2 Deep Forest
3 Autum Ring normal + reverse

I really hate all the city tracks, they are low-technical / bugged because you can pass many corners hitting the wall gaining speed...that's joke

Special Stage Route 11 is simply awesome. The hairpin which they removed for GT3 was a blast, getting a car to slide through the first turn, and corrected for the second to then accelerate out. Sheer bliss.:)

xjr-9

Dix
1 Trial Mountain
2 Deep Forest
3 Autum Ring normal + reverse

I really hate all the city tracks, they are low-technical / bugged because you can pass many corners hitting the wall gaining speed...that's joke

Actually, Clubman Stage Route 5 has some kinks in its walls, preventing this, while Special Stage Route 11 has some very debilitating obstructions where anyone doing so (as you say, hitting walls to gain speed) is immediately snagged, crashing their car in the process.

But, I agree with you on your opinion otherwise.

The course SS R11 is legendary in GT1, the longest technical course in that game, and with several daunting high-speed corners, it was the Nurburgring equivalent for that game. It was the acid test for all cars, demanding long-term concentration on a circuit around 1/4 of the length of the Nurburgring. Any course that does that truly deserves such status.

Anyways, that's why I voted for it.

Actually, one can learn where there are kinks to avoid, and where wall-riding will be penalty-free. Or so I've been told.

Out of 32 votes, it doesn't surprise me that SSR11 is on top. But Grand Valley only has 2? Wow.

This forum wasn't dead at all. (sarcasm)

Route 11 all the way!

Won't go into detail because everything that I would've said about it has already been said.

I still say Autumn Ring. After all these years, I'm mildly bummed there's never been an Autumn Ring endurance race, matter of fact. :(

So happy to see SSR11 come out on top, it brings a tear to my eye. Like a tear to a red indian's eye, when he sees a rubbish dump.

But seriously, that track is sexy, just the mini map looks confusing, and i love it!

Back