Wheelie help please.

• Thread starter jaxmkii
  • 20 comments
For a start you'll need a bike capable of doing a wheelie, Fila Ducati for instance, or any race prep'd bike, or so i believe, then surely you just accelerate and lean back.

Strap in and feel the Gee's :D

PoliniJake
For a start you'll need a bike capable of doing a wheelie, Fila Ducati for instance, or any race prep'd bike, or so i believe, then surely you just accelerate and lean back.

Strap in and feel the Gee's :D
understood but how do you lean back?

I dont know, i havn't got the game yet as its not out in the E.U but id imagine pull back on the left analogue stick / press down on the D-pad

Edit - Vr6 beat me to it :P

That's funny, I hadn't noticed that before. It should wheelie fine, it's light enough and has plenty of power. Better than a stock Hayabusa and those will wheelie. BMW probably has some type of engine management keeping the front wheel planted.

Red Frog
That's funny, I hadn't noticed that before. It should wheelie fine, it's light enough and has plenty of power. Better than a stock Hayabusa and those will wheelie. BMW probably has some type of engine management keeping the front wheel planted.
TT is all done based on mathematical formulas ... they probably have it programmed that when a bike is above some wieght no matter what you do it wont go up on one wheel.

this is why the k1200 or hayabusa wont wheelie, when in real life they actually will if you just go wide-open on the throttle even from highway speeds.

Jaxmkii, go to Options > Race and set Failure Conditions to Off , that will free up the left analog stick so you can shift your weight front to rear.

The game manual and in-game help don't explain very well what all the settings do.

saspo
Jaxmkii, go to Options > Race and set Failure Conditions to Off , that will free up the left analog stick so you can shift your weight front to rear.

The game manual and in-game help don't explain very well what all the settings do.
will that make it so i cant wreck though? that would be lame

I've found that just before corner exit if I roll my thumb back as I let off the turn I can transfer the weight enough to accelerate harder off corner. I'm not talking about standing the bike up, but sort of enough to lightly hover the tire even it means a bit of really really light bouncing.. When I was trying for the YZF-R1 RM, this knocked off about 2 seconds, or so it would seem, froma lap of Tormo. I believe I got a 1;'43.2 something as my best there during my challenge.

Back