wheelie problem

• Thread starter shawndre
  • 6 comments
ninja-lean
i have the Japanese version of tt. i was messing around with some settings and all of a
sudden the bikes won't wheelie or stoppie anymore. what happened?

shawndre
i have the Japanese version of tt. i was messing around with some settings and all of a
sudden the bikes won't wheelie or stoppie anymore. what happened?

you have turned the harder rules on which is in race options the one that has helmet icon in main options. its 4th option down, you want to select bottom option whch is off. there was a translation thread but cant see it anymore.

I have wheelie problem with TT US version... I can't do wheelie at all, biker don't lean back :( I've tried in arcade mode with pro option turned on.

Weakando
I have wheelie problem with TT US version... I can't do wheelie at all, biker don't lean back :( I've tried in arcade mode with pro option turned on.

I couldnt get one of the bikes to wheelie or stoppie today cant remember which one, think it was one of the 500's,but maybe cos it was the conditions of the race,will try again in free run, you dont have the failures rule(is named harder rules in Japanese TT) option on do you, that stops you from leaning back and stoppie-ing and wheelie-ing.

pmc40
I couldnt get one of the bikes to wheelie or stoppie today cant remember which one, think it was one of the 500's, you dont have the failures rule option on do you, that stops you from leaning back and stoppie-ing and wheelie-ing.

that doesnt make sence :-|

Back