• 20 comments
- Minimum front downforce
- Maximum rear downforce
- Maximum front ride height
- Minimum rear ride height
- Very soft suspension settings all round

That should get you started. 👍

- R -

And what about Wheelie form the start? I know it isn't possible in GT4 without cheat disk but if somebody of you have seen how you can do a wheelie in LFS. You need to press brake and throttle in the rythm so the front starts jumping and when it jumps enough high you floor it and do a great wheelie. Maybe this can be done in GT4?

*snip*
I know it isn't possible in GT4 without cheat disk...
*snip*

It's actually quite possible with GT4 without any cheat codes. Just try the setup mentioned above with a Toyota GT-One that's fully tuned and has maximum Nitrous. You'll get a good wheelie down the back stretch of Test Course :sly:

Front of my car raises about 4cm on the screen. I think that my only problem is tranny... I have never been good with tranny... :dopey:

And what about Wheelie form the start? I know it isn't possible in GT4 without cheat disk but if somebody of you have seen how you can do a wheelie in LFS. You need to press brake and throttle in the rythm so the front starts jumping and when it jumps enough high you floor it and do a great wheelie. Maybe this can be done in GT4?
*snip**snip*

It's actually quite possible with GT4 without any cheat codes. Just try the setup mentioned above with a Toyota GT-One that's fully tuned and has maximum Nitrous. You'll get a good wheelie down the back stretch of Test Course :sly:
Kelvari, he asked about wheelieing from the start... I have yet to hear about anybody that has managed to do that without cheats and your description sounds very much like the usual 300+ mph wheelie.

- R -

So far as I know, wheelieing from the line is totally impossible. By 'wheelie' I refer to both front wheels being off the ground, not simply raising the nose of the car a little.

Off-topic, I haven't seen it done in LFS either

Greycap's method for performing a wheelie at high speed is spot-on, throwing in maximum nitrous power will make certain of that one in a sufficiently powerful (and aerodynamically competent) car.

In GT3, the Suzuki Dirt Trial Car (once known as the Escudo Pike's Peak) is the most notorious car for excessive wheelies - however, I don't know if it's possible in GT4 using this car. I've never seen it or heard about it, and in my 'line of work' here one usually does notice such things :)

DE

So far as I know, wheelieing from the line is totally impossible. By 'wheelie' I refer to both front wheels being off the ground, not simply raising the nose of the car a little.

Off-topic, I haven't seen it done in LFS either

This is how it is done in LFS:

If you smash the rear it will allow you to do a higher wheeile

So may this technique be used in GT4?

Normally I am trying to stop my cars from doing wheelies. But get a lot of power low front down force high rear downforce. High ride hight in front and low in the back. Then screw around with the tranny.

05gt05 you are right on this one . If you do wat 05gt05 says and move all the ballast weight back you might have a chance of lifting off the ground.good luck:tup:

Why have you resurrected an old and useless thread to back up something that isn't necessarily right?
Please take care with what threads you bring back to the top of the forums. Sorry to sound harsh, but I really can't see a reason for this one.

DE

Why have you resurrected an old and useless thread to back up something that isn't necessarily right?
Please take care with what threads you bring back to the top of the forums. Sorry to sound harsh, but I really can't see a reason for this one.

DE

I see a reason.
Wheelies are fun. Most of us wont be able to get a car to do so in real life, so why not try and do one in a game.

Back