Wheelie trick?

• Thread starter HACKr
  • 18 comments
It's a way to set a rwd/4wd car up (escudo, formula 1 cars, any high powered adjustable down force car) suspension wise that allows it reach unrealistic speeds by doing a wheelie top fuel dragster style. To see what I am talking about take the escudo, full turbo, set the ride height all the way up in front, down in the rear, no down force front, max downforce rear, to the test track. at about 220~240mph the front starts to raise, when it reaches about a 45 degree angle it will accelerate wildly.

ps. I might be wrong about the ride height settings, it's been a long time since I first did this.

Video here.

I revived it because I wanted to post the videos I found a few days ago and this is the best place to post them.

Yup. What uH did is actually correct: rather than starting a whole new thread, usedHONDA dug up an old one with the appropriate subject. The admins should be proud. Nice to see HACKr again. Haven't seen you in awhile.

Yup. What uH did is actually correct: rather than starting a whole new thread, usedHONDA dug up an old one with the appropriate subject. The admins should be proud. Nice to see HACKr again. Haven't seen you in awhile.

I'm doin fine. Hey, you should check on the rumble strip. Theres something in there you might want to read...

Latest Posts

Back