Wheelies on motards...

• Thread starter Bulldognz
  • 7 comments
Hey everyone, I'm big into motards in real life hence I was pretty excited to find out there were motards in TT.

Here's my beef, they're pathetically slow! I've got a DRZ400SM and it certainly lifts the front wheel accelerating although doesn't even leaning back in the game. Now I've seen some pics around of guys doing wheelies on them and wanted to know how you're all doing them? I've tried braking then bouncing the front wheel up etc. Just ruins the whole motard experience. Is there a setup or control change you guys are doing? I'm running in pro mode too.

There are two ways. First you have to stop. Use rear brake and hold x. Next you have tu push cursor down and next you need to start finishing using the brake.
Second way is to do stoppie and next balance to rear side of motorbike and push X. It's easy but it's easier when you set riding form (this motard) this way that the rider is siitin in rear side of motorbike. you will know what to do.

Have a great wheelies.
Gucio

Hey everyone, I'm big into motards in real life hence I was pretty excited to find out there were motards in TT.

Here's my beef, they're pathetically slow! I've got a DRZ400SM and it certainly lifts the front wheel accelerating although doesn't even leaning back in the game. Now I've seen some pics around of guys doing wheelies on them and wanted to know how you're all doing them? I've tried braking then bouncing the front wheel up etc. Just ruins the whole motard experience. Is there a setup or control change you guys are doing? I'm running in pro mode too.

Back and forth....back and forth. That's the only way you can do it.:indiff: But it does look great when you get the hang of it! 👍

Wells heres a cheat (sort of anyways) just try to wheelie against a wall and try to steer away and take a photo of it.Or if thats not it try to hit a slope/bank/tall curb and get your bike on air (doesn't matter how high) and lean back. You will most likely land in a wheelie and there you go. 👍
Always works for me :D

Perhaps Tourist Trophy 2 will allow manual clutch operation, what with the Sixaxis' new lever-like L2/R2 buttons. The computer-controlled clutch in TT uses boatloads of slip, which is one of the reasons why wheelies are so difficult to do.

Back