wheelies

• Thread starter DRIFT GOD
  • 27 comments
Yah, my STi does that and my NSX sorta does. It set the suspension to max height, max softness and deflate my tires slightly.

Thats sick!!!!! Now I really laugh at the people that think Forza doesnt have real physics. :lol:
Im gonna have to work on the 69 Camaro now.

The 67 Corvette is the easiest one to get a wheelie out of because of its power to weight ratio. 791HP and only weighs around 2,500lb.
In about 10 minutes I had the tires off the ground about 2 inches. Then its just more work after that to get it higher.

I continued worked on this Corvette for about 2 hours last night and I was able to get the front end at least a foot off the ground. I even met Driftgod online last night and showed him. I never got the back bumper to hit but I was close a couple times. I have the car saved and I gave Driftgod most of my settings last night so if he doesnt post them today I can post them some time later in the week. It guarantees a wheelie for the 67 Corvette.

I tried on the 69 Camaro with no luck at all but I only tried for about 10 minutes.

My x-box is NOT modded at all.

1967 Corvette basic wheelie settings from Camaroboy69

tires front 15
tires rear 22

gearing
f.d. 3.16
1st 4.21
2nd 2.63

alignment
camber leave stock
toe leave stock

caster 2.0

anti roll
front and rear soft

springs
front 161
rear 718

ride height all the way up

damping front and rear soft

braking balance25%
pressure 111%

differential
accel 75%
decel 100%

CAMAROBOY69

tires front 15
tires rear 22

gearing
f.d. 3.16
1st 4.21
2nd 2.63

alignment
camber leave stock
toe leave stock

caster 2.0

anti roll
front and rear soft

springs
front 161
rear 718

braking balance25%
pressure 111%

differential
accel 75%
decel 100%
Thanks.

CAMAROBOY69

tires front 15
tires rear 22

gearing
f.d. 3.16
1st 4.21
2nd 2.63

alignment
camber leave stock
toe leave stock

caster 2.0

anti roll
front and rear soft

springs
front 161
rear 718

braking balance25%
pressure 111%

differential
accel 75%
decel 100%

im callin bs due to the fact im running these exact settings and it doesn't even come close to pullin the front up. unless there is a secret thing i missed or that someone failed to post. for a car to pull the wheels it first must hook. even on heated race tires it doesn't come close to hooking. there has to be something i missed here. fill us in

edit: so you're bouncing the car up? hmm, not even close to what i was tryin to do. i was trying to get the car to dead hook and pull the front wheels. but i see in the vid, it doesn't happen. maybe i'll try bouncing the car next time

Some guy on Live told me if you get some unaerodynamic car and take it to the test track, go really fast, you will lift off like that. Anyone know if thats true or not?

3.1-280z
im callin bs due to the fact im running these exact settings and it doesn't even come close to pullin the front up. unless there is a secret thing i missed or that someone failed to post. for a car to pull the wheels it first must hook. even on heated race tires it doesn't come close to hooking. there has to be something i missed here. fill us in

edit: so you're bouncing the car up? hmm, not even close to what i was tryin to do. i was trying to get the car to dead hook and pull the front wheels. but i see in the vid, it doesn't happen. maybe i'll try bouncing the car next time
Your a noob trying to call bs. You better wake up. đź‘Ž I never lie and I back everything I say. Yes you have to bounce the front end up. You can do a wheelie at only 20 mph Driftgod just posted a video of the same thing. What more proof do you want. I gave you settings and we posted video. Some people are just never satisfied.

1987 PORSCHE 911 TURBO 3.3 basic wheelie settings based on Camaroboy69's settings ;)

fully upgraded this car has 606 hp and 606 ft-lbs @ 2,540 lbs

tires front 15
tires rear 20

gearing
f.d. 5.11
1st 2.26
2nd 1.30

alignment
camber leave stock
toe leave stock

caster 0.5

anti roll
front and rear soft

springs
front 164.5
rear 245.9

braking balance 50%
pressure 100%

differential
accel 100%
decel 100%

Thanks for the props Driftgod. I will try out the 911 this weekend. Im sure I can get the bumper to drag with some minor setting adjustment. đź‘Ť

noob? right. this is a new game, being that this game has been out what two weeks now and you call me a noob? please. get your facts straight. did you happen to notice the edit? or did you fail to read that, or did you get pissed off for some odd reason and read it wrong.

no one said you had to bounce the car to get a wheelie. my impression was the fact that you could actually hook {aka drag car on ET drags, wait, this is a game form, slicks for the non realistic people} and pull the wheels. such as heated the tires, setting the car up to actually weight transfer and hook. IE reality. but no, i have YET to see a simulation game you could do this in. now do you understand my disappointment?

3.1-280z
noob? right. this is a new game, being that this game has been out what two weeks now and you call me a noob? please. get your facts straight. did you happen to notice the edit? or did you fail to read that, or did you get pissed off for some odd reason and read it wrong.

no one said you had to bounce the car to get a wheelie. my impression was the fact that you could actually hook {aka drag car on ET drags, wait, this is a game form, slicks for the non realistic people} and pull the wheels. such as heated the tires, setting the car up to actually weight transfer and hook. IE reality. but no, i have YET to see a simulation game you could do this in. now do you understand my disappointment?

My noob comment was directed at you and being a noob on this site not in the game. See under your name "new member" and then you called BS on me and you just got to this site. Not a good way to set a first impression to me or other members about yourself. By the time I replied you hadn't edited your post yet. We are not done messing with the cars yet. Hell I only messed with the settings for less than 2 hours and did a wheelie after a few hops. Driftgod messed with my settings a little and now he can get his to RIDE a wheelie after the first hop. Dont give up on us yet. If its possible to make a car pop a wheelie off the line we sure as heck will keep trying. Just think how cool it is though. Its still a wheelie!!! :)Something we never saw in the GT series "without building hybrids" no matter how hard we tried.

Just for the record I was the first to build a hybrid car in GT3 that would do a wheelie right off the line. Im sure the .ini is floating around somewhere. It was not as cool as this though.

EDIT: if you want a game that will wheelie right off the line get Midnight Club 3. Sick wheelies off the line just like you want!!! đź‘Ť Do a search for that game in here and you will see.

Black95Z28
post the setting for that setup!!! I want! :)
The settings for the Porsche are similar to the ones I posted above for the Corvette. The only main difference is the gearing.

i see, you judge people on the site by post count. nice. what about the lurkers that have been at gaming for years {IE atari} are they noobs too? not likely.

post counts do not dictate how much a person knows.

then again. i don't expect you to know much about IRL racing. scca or drag setups. but hey, you don't have "new member" status there either.

now that this crap is over. i shall be tinkering with cars later.

Porsche wheelie from dead stop
http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3G57GSQQF8BEK3H18FEDB6E2RF

Porsche 2 video. 2 Porshe getting hit while doing a wheelie
http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1HU9FD1605Y430DDY4NY9MDG75

Porshe 3 video. 2 porsche getting hit. Very good one!!!
http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ORV23AJBBRRE0W82T3PVR2LMZ

porsche 4 video. 2 porsche getting hit again.
http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Z3NCDIN3RXLK0UC1972ZCZTN0

porsche 5 video. 2 porsche getting hit again. Mustang pushes thru ground.
http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=27ZQ162JRIJ1217C7FIA7DTUBC

Here are my official wheelie porsche settings. Ignore any other settings you see anywhere.

Turn everything off in your difficulty besides ABS.

CAMAROBOY69 Porsche wheelie settings.

1987 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3

606hp 606ft torque 2,540lb 39% weight front

Tires
Tire pressure

Front 15psi

Rear 22psi

Gearing

F.D. 4.10

1st 3.87

2nd 2.20

3rd 1.81

4th 1.64

Alignment

Camber

Front -.05

Rear -.05

Toe

Front .1

Rear .1

Caster

Front 2.0

Anti-Roll

Front 1.0

Rear 1.0

Springs

Front 164.8lb

Rear 739.8 lb

Ride height

front 8.3

Rear 8.3

Damping

Bump Damping

Front 1.0

rear 1.0

Rebound Damping

Front 1.0

Rear 1.0

Braking

Balance

Front 16%

Pressure

Force 87%

E-brake I dont use

Rate 1,905

Differential

Rear

Accel 100%

Decel 100%

CAMAROBOY69
Here are my official wheelie porsche settings. Ignore any other settings you see anywhere.

Turn everything off in your difficulty besides ABS.

CAMAROBOY69 Porsche wheelie settings.

1987 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3

606hp 606ft torque 2,540lb 39% weight front

Tires
Tire pressure

Front 15psi

Rear 22psi

Gearing

F.D. 4.10

1st 3.87

2nd 2.20

3rd 1.81