Wheelies

You need lots of horsepower, so you won't be pulling wheelies in a Fiat 500. I've never intentionally done wheelies, but I think if you make the front spings as stiff as possible and the rear ones as soft as possible, this effect should happen.

I made the front wheels come off the ground before, but that was unintentional. (As you can guess, it's hard to steer...)

i've done wheelies to the following cars:

Suzuki Escudo Pike's Peak Version
RToyota Supra RZ
RCalsonic Skyline

you must have soft springs all around, full downforce effect at the rear, minimum downforce effect at the front. You either run in test course, or got to Motor Sports Land and get out of the course and do some wheelies.

NOTE: the car's front end will start to lift at 240mph. Then it'll lift up at 250-260mph and the speed will climb very quickly all the way to 600+mph. Then you'll flyand spin out!! hehehe

Try it!

Originally posted by FuJi K
i've done wheelies to the following cars:

Suzuki Escudo Pike's Peak Version
RToyota Supra RZ
RCalsonic Skyline

you must have soft springs all around, full downforce effect at the rear, minimum downforce effect at the front. You either run in test course, or got to Motor Sports Land and get out of the course and do some wheelies.

NOTE: the car's front end will start to lift at 240mph. Then it'll lift up at 250-260mph and the speed will climb very quickly all the way to 600+mph. Then you'll flyand spin out!! hehehe

Try it!

So that's how you do it. I thought it was all vise-versa. Downforce at the front to the highest possible setting, etc. If you are attempting to do wheelies on the test track I would recommend you turn aroundso you get the 'Wrong Way" message and go from there, becuase you won't end the test then until you turn back around the other way and do a full lap the right way.

Back