When is gt4 coming out?

• Thread starter AJ22
  • 5 comments
Some one said that gt4 is coming out soon :cheerful:. But when :confused: ? Does any one know what cars is it going to have :car: ?

I'd say it's a year or two down the line. Nobody knows what cars it will have, but it will feature online play. Just read through this forum for speculation and rumors about upcoming games and you'll find out a lot of information. :)

i know when it is coming out. it is coming out Fall 2003, i have read in the March Issue in PSM, they had a conferance somewhere in Tokyo

I got some info!!1 :D

From IGN.

GT4 Will Blow Your Mind

A recent flurry of Japanese Websites have been talking up the first snippet of Gran Turismo 4. The sites have posted that GT4 was shown behind some very closed doors and that the game absolutely blew the onlookers minds. It looks stunning, and it's definitely, definitely online. Ohmigod.

Also this,

Sony is said to be working on another pseudo sequel in their popular racing series 'Gran Turismo.' Specifically, the new version will be entitled 'Amlux Salon' and will include all vehicles previously featured in Gran Turismo 3 and Gran Turismo Concept. From what we've been told, the new version will be on display exclusively at the upcoming Toyota Amlux Expo, and there are no plans to release it in stores. Nevertheless, Sony plans to support the game with a full booth presentation dubbed 'Gran Turismo Corner' at the event. In addition, series producer Kazunori Yamauchi has confirmed plans to appear and participate in a Q&A session at the show. For reference, the Toyota Amlux Salon is scheduled for March 9-10, and 16-17 at Amlux Tokyo building in Ikebukuro.

Link: http://www.xengamers.com/sections/news/6678/

Back