When is the American Release?

• Thread starter Darin
  • 14 comments

Darin

(Banned)
From the pictures ive seen, this game looks good. Im wondering if there is gonna be a release, or is the Japanese gonna be assholes and not let America have copys of it. Still Im wondering?

It's Japan an Chinia only, theres only 2-300,000 copies.

The 12th of never... Sorry.

Can you do something about your sig too? GTP's maximum is 6 lines, including blanks - yours is 8.

Originally posted by gamemastergt609
I need this game.

wow that was a useful post....i think someones trying to get there post number up :rolleyes:

back on topic, u can get the game in US if u have a chip, other wise you wait until april or march i think for full game

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Wow, one could use google or look at the forums to find the answer to this query.

It's amazing.

:dunce:

yes but people feel special creating a whole new thread for this stuff

Originally posted by Famine
The 12th of never... Sorry.

Can you do something about your sig too? GTP's maximum is 6 lines, including blanks - yours is 8.

Is this attached?

Illegal.

Attachments

• blue hills.jpg
    blue hills.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 100
Did I miss something? What the heck was that last post all about? :confused:

Did they only produce 300,000 copies of GT4P? Seems very few to me. Are PD trying to hype up GT4 for it's release next year by making GT4P more 'exclusive'?

Originally posted by chaser_fan
Did I miss something? What the heck was that last post all about? :confused:

Did they only produce 300,000 copies of GT4P? Seems very few to me. Are PD trying to hype up GT4 for it's release next year by making GT4P more 'exclusive'?

Nah! gamemastergt609, has been spamming alot recently.

Originally posted by chaser_fan

Yep, it's a very limited run for a game, I would think it was to keep the hype up.

Back