Status
Not open for further replies.

TT92

Premium
Australia
WA
TT__777
Title says it all.

Will there be incremental patches addressing most urgent issues first or will we have to wait for one big patch that tries to address most issues?

Remembering this was a game delayed because SMS wanted to get it right and polish it more from 99.9%.

While we are on the subject, why is the XBone getting priority (already stated that their patch is in testing) when PS4 accounts for more sales than all other platforms combined?

Well, I guess the Xbox One version is getting priority because the controls are truly screwed up on the platform. SMS mapped the range of movement for the analog control incorrectly, making it extremely twitchy and frustrating to play. Even with very well tuned control settings, it's still very hard to control.

But I agree with you, Slightly Mad Studios should've tested this game more thoroughly and even created an open beta instead of relying on private testing for the console version. They already had experience in console games with the Shift series and Test Drive Ferrari. What happened this time is completely beyond my knowledge...

Well, I guess the Xbox One version is getting priority because the controls are truly screwed up on the platform. SMS mapped the range of movement for the analog control incorrectly, making it extremely twitchy and frustrating to play. Even with very well tuned control settings, it's still very hard to control. QUOTE]

Can I point out that the Fanatec wheels that were supposed to be supported do not work properly on PS4. Mine (a Porsche GT2) is unusable because of the free play at the centre of a bout 60degrees. Luckily I already had a T300 waiting to go so I got to experience all the other bugs very quickly ;-)

So again I would query why the XBone is getting priority when it accounts for about a third of the sales.

I doubt SMS is putting priorities depending on the sale numbers, more than anything it would be the fact that a majority of the people who paid money for their game, on a certain platform aren't getting the full experience, regardless of how many of those people there are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back