When the tracks become available

• Thread starter RogsR34UK
  • 64 comments
England
Near Oxford, UK
RogsR35UK
RogsR34UK
I spent a "fun filled" few hours with a new game producing this. A side effect was to discover that the "Wheel of the Day" selection repeats every 32 days.

Anywayy.. the list of tracks and the days thet unlock:

Day 169 - Apricot Hill Raceway
Day 281 - Autumn Ring
Day 1 - Autumn Ring Mini
Day 1 - Beginner Course
Day 239 - Cathedral Rocks Trail I
Day 1 - Cathedral Rocks Trail II
Day 309 - Chamonix
Day 267 - Circuit de la Sarthe 1
Day 351 - Circuit de la Sarthe 2 (Unchicaned)
Day 1 - Citta di Aria
Day 1 - Clubman Stage Route 5
Day 253 - Costa di Amalfi
Day 183 - Cote d Azur
Day 15 - Deep Forest Raceway
Day 1 - El Capitan
Day 323 - Fuji Speedway 2005 F
Day 141 - Fuji Speedway 2005 GT
Day 43 - Fuji Speedway 80s
Day 1 - Fuji Speedway 90s
Day 225 - George V Paris
Day 1 - Grand Canyon
Day 99 - Grand Valley Speedway
Day 1 - Grand Valley Speedway East
Day 1 - High Speed Ring
Day 113 - Hong Kong
Day 155 - Ice Arena
Day 1 - Infineon Raceway Sport Car Course
Day 295 - Infineon Raceway Stock Car Course
Day 1 - Laguna Seca Raceway
Day 1 - Midfield Raceway
Day 1 - Motor Sports Land II
Day 1 - New York
Day 1 - Nurburgring Nordschleife
Day 29 - Opera Paris
Day 1 - Seattle Circuit
Day 1 - Seoul Central
Day 57 - Special Stage Route 5
Day 71 - Suzuka Circuit
Day 1 - Suzuka Circuit East Course
Day 127 - Suzuka Circuit West Course
Day 1 - Swiss Alps
Day 197 - Tahiti Maze
Day 1 - Test Course
Day 1 - Tokyo R246
Day 1 - Trial Mountain Circuit
Day 1 - Tsukuba Circuit
Day 337 - Tsukuba Circuit Wet
Day 211 - Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Day 85 - Twin Ring Motegi Road Course East Short
Day 1 - Twin Ring Motegi Road Course West Short
Day 1 - Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway

This one is an important thread that (upon validation) ended up off the page.

Yes, a moderator can "bump" a thread.

AO

Very nice work RogsR34UK, so Circuit de la Sarthe 2 (Unchicaned) is the one you have to wait the longest for, didn't notice that! I'm getting close to the 1000 days make now and nothing has happened since that 351st day (of course), maybe they could have spread it out a bit more, but I suppose if they had of done that you wouldn't have been able to practice the track?

It looks that way, every 14 days. Strange that you don't actually have to work for them....

Anyways, heres the list but in unocking order.

Day 1 - Laguna Seca Raceway
Day 1 - Midfield Raceway
Day 1 - Motor Sports Land II
Day 1 - New York
Day 1 - Nurburgring Nordschleife
Day 1 - Seattle Circuit
Day 1 - Seoul Central
Day 1 - Test Course
Day 1 - Tokyo R246
Day 1 - Trial Mountain Circuit
Day 1 - Tsukuba Circuit
Day 1 - Suzuka Circuit East Course
Day 1 - Swiss Alps
Day 1 - Twin Ring Motegi Road Course West Short
Day 1 - Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway

Day 15 - Deep Forest Raceway
Day 29 - Opera Paris
Day 43 - Fuji Speedway 80s
Day 57 - Special Stage Route 5
Day 71 - Suzuka Circuit
Day 85 - Twin Ring Motegi Road Course East Short
Day 99 - Grand Valley Speedway
Day 113 - Hong Kong
Day 127 - Suzuka Circuit West Course
Day 141 - Fuji Speedway 2005 GT
Day 155 - Ice Arena
Day 169 - Apricot Hill Raceway
Day 183 - Cote d Azur
Day 197 - Tahiti Maze
Day 211 - Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Day 225 - George V Paris
Day 239 - Cathedral Rocks Trail I
Day 253 - Costa di Amalfi
Day 267 - Circuit de la Sarthe 1
Day 281 - Autumn Ring
Day 295 - Infineon Raceway Stock Car Course
Day 309 - Chamonix
Day 323 - Fuji Speedway 2005 F
Day 337 - Tsukuba Circuit Wet
Day 351 - Circuit de la Sarthe 2 (Unchicaned)

EDIT - Obviously all credit to RogsR34Uk

Can a mod put this thread as a reference in the Look Before You Ask Thread?.....just incase its slips of the first page.......

Quote:
the "Wheel of the Day" selection repeats every 32 days.

Lots of these wheels come from Race cars and Stock cars, You can now purchase the wheels from stock Hondas/Race hondas, 787B Mazda and The Carbon R etc... to put on your cars along with the Original available Rims from GT3!👍

i suppose it's a shame there's on;y 32 'special' wheels but at least if you're looking for something in particular it'll show up fairly quickly.

Ugh, 295 days for Sears Point with the short chute... being a NASCAR fan I was most eager to drive that with different vehicles... but I've never gotten to play a game with the carousel and that fortunately is open right away so I might just pop in there first.

Bear in mind that the "Wheel of the Day" section contains more than one wheel. I just checked three days and there were 15 there. So, 32 days by 15 wheels is a fair selection. I just spotted the E-Type wire wheel was available. Must go off and find a car for it!!! Of course, I bought a Jag S-type R for it and of course the day count advanced. I'll have to buy it next time... argh!!

Another thing about the wheels is that you do not eventually buy all of them like GT3. You buy a wheel for a particular type of tyre (road, slick, dirt or snow) and it will only apply to that (unless you buy more than one of course). You can also buy the same wheel over and over again for the same tyre. It doesn't bother to check to see whether you have already bought it.

I suppose that was a useful afternoon's work yesterday, what with the tracks and the "Wheel of the day" "discoveries". Glad to be of service!

Yea, I kinda miss that option in GT3, Once you buy a rim you owned it for all your cars, you didn't have to keep paying for the same rim, Oh well, It still rocks!👍

RogsR34UK
Bear in mind that the "Wheel of the Day" section contains more than one wheel. I just checked teo daya and there were 15 there. So, 32 days by 15 wheels is a fair selection. I just spotted the E-Type wire wheel was available. Must go off and find a car for it!!!

Another thing about the wheels is that you do not eventually buy all of them like GT3. You buy a wheel for a particular type of tyre (road, slick, dirt or snow) and it will only apply to that (unless you buy more than one of course). You can also buy the same wheel over and over again for the same tyre. It doesn't bother to check to see whether you have already bought it.
Is there rim sections for road, slick, dirt or snow tyres?
I don't understand it :dunce:

There are five selections in the wheel shop. One for Road Tyre (Normal and Sports), one for Slicks, one for Snow and one for Dirt. Finally there is the Wheel of the day section. To have the same alloy wheel on all types of tyres for a car you will have to buy it four times if the car is to use with them all.

RogsR34UK
There are five selections in the wheel shop. One for Road Tyre (Normal and Sports), one for Slicks, one for Snow and one for Dirt. Finally there is the Wheel of the day section. To have the same alloy wheel on all types of tyres for a car you will have to buy it four times if the car is to use with them all.
Thanks for the information 👍
So, I need to buy the wheel/rim 4 times so I can always have it on my car....

So If I buy a the same wheel with all three sets of tires, can I put the wheel on any car? or Must I buy a different set of rims for each car?

(((((((((GOOD QUESTION)))))))))

nightkid86
So If I buy a the same wheel with all three sets of tires, can I put the wheel on any car? or Must I buy a different set of rims for each car?
So far you have to buy Four sets for each car, That sucks!!! Unless there's something in the Japanese Languarge that says different! We can't understand all the features as of yet, So as for now you have to make all those purchases, We will know for sure by the 23RD of this month! 👍

Of course, the "Wheel of The Day" is in with the wheel manufacturers. The first screen when you select a wheel gives you the option of where to fit it (shoul dhave checked before the last post I made). You will need to by the wheel four times if the car uses all types of tyres. You will also need to buy up to four sets of wheels for each car that you want to change the wheels on. More realistic I suppose. In real life if your car had two sets of tyres and you wanted the same type of wheel on both you would need to buy two sets of wheels.

My S-Type now has those nice wire wheels. I will maybe post a picture on my web site soon.

At least PD had the Nurburgring available from the start. They knew that was the track that was going to get driven the most as it was the one that is the most difficult to learn.

Latest Posts

Back