When you unfollow someone, their activity stays?

France
France
I’ve accidentally followed someone on GT Sport after looking at their profile. Now I unfolllwed them and their entire activity feed history since November is in my activity feed and won’t disappear -_-

Anyway to get rid of this?

United States
Washington
quakebass
I’ve accidentally followed someone on GT Sport after looking at their profile. Now I unfolllwed them and their entire activity feed history since November is in my activity feed and won’t disappear -_-

Anyway to get rid of this?

Have you tried closing/re opening the game? The follow/unfollow data may not leave the cache instantly.

Moglet

Gendertrash
Premium
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Moglet85
Moglet
You won‘t get any new stuff shown in the feed but everything that is in it stays

Yep, when I first got the game I made the mistake of following someone who did hundreds of re-posts each day and it flooded my feed so I couldn't see anything from my friends. I un-followed him but the content remained, completely filling my feed for a while. It's yet another small frustration in GTS!

Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
the mistake of following someone who did hundreds of re-posts each day and it flooded my feed
Those people get an instant de-follow from me, especially when it's their own stuff they're reposting :D