When you unfollow someone, their activity stays?

France
France
I’ve accidentally followed someone on GT Sport after looking at their profile. Now I unfolllwed them and their entire activity feed history since November is in my activity feed and won’t disappear -_-

Anyway to get rid of this?

I’ve accidentally followed someone on GT Sport after looking at their profile. Now I unfolllwed them and their entire activity feed history since November is in my activity feed and won’t disappear -_-

Anyway to get rid of this?

Have you tried closing/re opening the game? The follow/unfollow data may not leave the cache instantly.

You won‘t get any new stuff shown in the feed but everything that is in it stays

Yep, when I first got the game I made the mistake of following someone who did hundreds of re-posts each day and it flooded my feed so I couldn't see anything from my friends. I un-followed him but the content remained, completely filling my feed for a while. It's yet another small frustration in GTS!

the mistake of following someone who did hundreds of re-posts each day and it flooded my feed
Those people get an instant de-follow from me, especially when it's their own stuff they're reposting :D

Back