Where can I buy the Skyline that's tuned for the Nurb?

• Thread starter rigdon
  • 8 comments
Maybe I just imagined this before, but I'm sure there's a skyline in the game that is tuned especially for the Nurburgring, and holds the lap record around there or something. I have a video of a skyline going around the 'ring and that was tuned by Nismo.

Anyone know?

live4speed
The Nissan showroom, it's the Falken Skyline.

Fast reply, thanks 👍

There are several Skylines in the showroom that have "Nur" in their name and they only have like 280hp....but on the video I've got the skyline is white and has like 500hp..?

Could well be the Mine's Skyline - that's white, and has around 500bhp. (in "Tuner Cars>Mine's>Full Model) But its not tuned specifically for the Nordschleife. The blue/green Falken seems to be - I did a basic set-up last night, and it drove sooo nicely around the 'Ring. 6min40 or something like it - and its great fun to drive.

The Falken Skyline is the one built for the Ring, it raced in the Nurburgring 24hr event last year. The Mines Skyline has that sort of power, you buy that in the Tuner cars area under Mines it also has small writing on the sides that says Mines. If the car you saw had a Black hood then it was just a tuned Skyline GT-R Nur N1 which can also be bough in the Nissan showroom. Unless you're talking about the new Skyline GT-R Z-Tune which has 500Bhp, but it's not GT4.

i dont like the faulken one at all, its heavy and has low hp compaired to all the rest.

and its not really tuned in this game at all, you have to do the tuning. it may be true it did compeat in nur in real life, but in this game there are other skylines that will get better times, and any car can be tuned for the nuringburger.

Just because the Falken Skyline actually ran in the 24h nurburgring, doesn't mean that it is specifically tuned for the ring. Any car with a racing suspension comes stock with it's shocks tuned to 8 for bound/rebound, front/rear. This is hardly the optimum setup for ANY car in the game.

356C
Just because the Falken Skyline actually ran in the 24h nurburgring, doesn't mean that it is specifically tuned for the ring. Any car with a racing suspension comes stock with it's shocks tuned to 8 for bound/rebound, front/rear. This is hardly the optimum setup for ANY car in the game.

exactly!

i dont think informing people like this is anywhere near complaining... its informing people info that should be known so they dont think their on top of the mountain when their really on a low hill.

Back