Where Can I Get The GT2 Manual?

• Thread starter drdre_37
  • 4 comments
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a copy of the GT2 drving manual (I think it was for the simulation mode if I remember correctly). Prefferably online and for free so that I can print it off.

I had GT2 a while back, but then traded it in. I recently bought GT4 at EB Games and didn't get a manual with it. And I remember how informative that GT2 manual was (To me anyways). Also, I have found some FAQ's on this site and on others, but none of them have pictures like the GT2 manual had, and if they do have pictures, they are ASCII art which doesn't tend to print out properlly half the time.

So, if anyone know where I can get a copy, or if someone can scan a copy for me, the n please, let me know. Thanks, drdre_37.

I don't know about the GT2 manual, but you can download a nice GT4 manual here (2.2Mb).
It's a pdf with more than 100 pages, and it has driving and tuning explanations useful to any GT version :)

Well I have the gt2 manual, bought it original where it is included. But It's only in german, so I don't know if it would help

drdre_37
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a copy of the GT2 drving manual (I think it was for the simulation mode if I remember correctly). Prefferably online and for free so that I can print it off.
I just checked the official SCEA site and they only go back to the GT3 manual.

drdre_37
I remember how informative that GT2 manual was (To me anyways).
I agree.

drdre_37
So, if anyone know where I can get a copy, or if someone can scan a copy for me, the n please, let me know. Thanks, drdre_37.
I, too, need a copy. I bought a used one, but the manual was missing.

If you can find a used copy with a manual, it will be the cheapest way of getting one.

Cheers,

MasterGT

Latest Posts

Back