Where the heck do I get the Takata NSX??

• Thread starter Option2
  • 16 comments
I've run the GT Championships and GT500 Championships 20+ times each....still no Takata NSX!!>>??? WTF?

Where do I get it?

I've gotta run the GT500? :mad: I keep getting the Arta/Zexel Skyline and Cerumo One Supra. I get 1st's in every race also, does placement or total points effect what prize car you get? Maybe I should take 2nd in a couple races. :confused:

:lol: I don't do races over and over again for a car

I've done the GT500 quite a few times to try and get the STP Taisan Viper but not such luck yet :mad:

hey, i take my Racing Modified WRX STi Ver.VI up to the GT500's and i win win win! Rome Circuit is the only track that is hard for me to get a good pass as it has turn here then a straight, turn there, then a long straight.

Keep trying and you'll get it. I might just take my RWRX STi Ver.VI up against them again tonight for the fun of it and some money!

Well at least I'm not the only one hating those random car things. I had to run the 100m Seattle Circuit 34 times before I got the GT90. But anyways, you have to do the GT500. I got it on my first try.

Some cars take a few tries to get. The Calsonic Skyline took me about 20-25 tries to attain. Just got it 2 days ago; I've been playing GT2 for over 2 years!

Originally posted by Cybersk8er5000
Well at least I'm not the only one hating those random car things. I had to run the 100m Seattle Circuit 34 times before I got the GT90. But anyways, you have to do the GT500. I got it on my first try.
That's what I call perseverance. :D

um, powerman, the car is ran-dom
what car you use has no effect on what prize car you will win. i have raced the GT World Championship 5 times and have only got the Mugen NSX. I know, 5 tries seems like nothing compared to like 25.

BTW, is the Mugen NSX the Takata?

Hey, this oughtta be good! im gona put your nsx knowledge to the test....
1.wuts the redline for the 97's engine?
2.what were the other two possible engine types for the 97 concept nsx?(i dont expect you to get this one, heh heh... 😈 )
3.what is the current engine type for the 2002 nsx? and how many liters is it?(that is just obvious)
4.how much dos the 2002 nsx weigh?(again, a giveaway) :confused: :confused: :confused:

Back