where the hell is FBI??????

• Thread starter Trueno-86
  • 28 comments
I'm wondering too, but post that stuff in their video thread next time.

Don't know if they're still into GT4 drifting, maybe they stopped with it.

my bad. i did ask in their video thread but no one answered so i figured just make a thread for now. that would be strange, considering that they were going to make psycho drifting 2. hope they come back soon.

Trueno-86
my bad. i did ask in their video thread but no one answered so i figured just make a thread for now. that would be strange, considering that they were going to make psycho drifting 2. hope they come back soon.

I bet Mike bought an XBOX 360 & forgot everything about making GT4 videos.:sly:

nightkids4ever
Just let them be

Seriously.

Nobody knows what happened to them. As soon as anyone knows anything, I'm quite sure that it will be posted here.

Swift
Seriously.

Nobody knows what happened to them. As soon as anyone knows anything, I'm quite sure that it will be posted here.
Im a fan of FBI but Mike or the other members might have a busy scheduale((hmmm that word seems wrong)) like others, it just might that we have different time zones and I will be happy till they come back till then, I will try not to worry bout it. I know there is some old members that come back from time to time. For example. Exhuast note, He just dissappeared on us twice without telling us well...so did Battle Stage*sniff* well Most of MD's members. are gone without a warning.

hi guys , let me just tell you this, there are somme troubles with the website of fbi, but mike hasnt quitted drifting or anything so dont whorry guys. FBI will be back!!

Yep, that would be a correct translation... I think he has done about everything that can be done in drifting, and has no more challenge drifting...

Mr. Apex
Even if it might have 500 kazillions of polygons for one car, PGR still feels totally awful to me. Something with the physics is badly wrong. :yuck:

Yeah physic is bad, but fun it is when you race. :)

mike le chat no
fbi fbi fbi FBI FBI FBI
je reviendrai quand j'aurai de vrai adversaires lol

take it like a joke. I had drinked to much when a said that.

in reality the team FBI website is unavalaible because we had to much dowload and our bandwitch was explosed every month.
we tryed to find a good solution and a little update with some video is avalaible at www.gtchallenge.net. this thread 'll be regulary updated.

thanks for your support

Mike Widge and Vince

mike le chat no
take it like a joke. I had drinked to much when a said that.

in reality the team FBI website is unavalaible because we had to much dowload and our bandwidth was explosed every month.
we tryed to find a good solution and a little update with some video is avalaible at www.gtchallenge.net. this thread 'll be regulary updated.

thanks for your support

Mike Widge and Vince

Your video always get watched a lot, why not using that site. www.gametrailers.com.

It's pretty much like the other site like youtube & stuff like that, but the bandwidth speed is much better & never lag. Though video there die pretty fast if not watched at all. You have the option to choose 16:9 & 4:3 for your vierwing, so it's not too bad.

Mr Deap
Your video always get watched a lot, why not using that site. www.gametrailers.com.

It's pretty much like the other site like youtube & stuff like that, but the bandwidth speed is much better & never lag. Though video there die pretty fast if not watched at all. You have the option to choose 16:9 & 4:3 for your vierwing, so it's not too bad.
Can videos from there be downloadable? I prefer to download any videos from FBI. I'll watch it more than 20 times each of their videos.... Infact, i wanna watch The Real Definition Of Twin Drifting now...again.

So sad i didn't get to download Bloody Drifting 2 :(

Still available to download it Mike?

GigasINC
Can videos from there be downloadable? I prefer to download any videos from FBI. I'll watch it more than 20 times each of their videos.... Infact, i wanna watch The Real Definition Of Twin Drifting now...again.

Just try any movie in the site
http://www.gametrailers.com/usermovies.php

The bandwidth is so fast, you don't even care about streaming it. It's is much better than download cause you don't wait to watch it. At worst, he just have to make a mirror link where the bandwidth speed is slow for the the user who don't have a high speed connection.
http://www.gametrailers.com/usermovies.php

GigasINC

I have Bloody Drifting 2, if you want it AIM or MSN (add me) and ask, I will send it to you. Please no spamming about the other videos.

HiyakuShiro
I have Bloody Drifting 2, if you want it AIM or MSN (add me) and ask, I will send it to you. Please no spamming about the other videos.
I don't have AIM or MSN. I think YM should do right? I'll defenitly ask you later.

But..am i spamming other videos? I thought those are FBI's? Sorry if i am....

GigasINC
I don't have AIM or MSN. I think YM should do right? I'll defenitly ask you later.

But..am i spamming other videos? I thought those are FBI's? Sorry if i am....
They are FBI's videos...I have no rights over them,I want to share Bloody drifting 2 with you I just don't want to have you ask for all of them...

Back