Where will you drive Senna's Lotus first?

• Thread starter Clint_MPS
  • 60 comments
I'll probably run it around Silverstone international first to get accustomed to the handling and the potentially insane power output,

Afterwards it's off to the 'Ring' as part of a "what if tour?". What if the track owners completely revamped the courses safety and F1 was still held there, how would the Lotus stack up?

If it handles like the boring mess I'm expecting PD to make it into, it'll do maybe a lap or two of monaco and back into the garage.

If there's one car I want PD to get right, it's this one...

If I got enought guts I would go to Nurburgring. But it will be so scary and crazy with that Lotus,so I'll start it in something like Spa. :lol:

Well i will drive it first in the time trial/ on whatever the track will be...
And try to get a time for bronze so we get it for free and then we will see

It would have to be definitely certainly possibly maybe if I feel like it Apricot Hill

In the wet

Assuming we actually get the car and with it the opportunity to drive it at a venue of our choosing, and assuming we don't get any additional tracks at the same time, I'll likely drive it at Spa first and follow that with some hot laps at Monza. I don't want us to get Imola with the car, not only because that's where he died, but also because I don't associate Senna with the 97T and Imola all in one go. If we get a track with the car, Interlagos seems a logical track to get given the appearance of it in the intro movie as well as it being the home of the Brazilian Grand Prix (Senna being Brazilian and all)...or Estoril (my preferred track given the Senna/97T combination as it was the site of his first win in the car at the Portuguese Grand Prix). So, hopefully Estoril.

His Lotus 97 T just screams somewhere like Monza or Spa, when your talking 900-1200 bhp, that horse needs somewhere big to gallop. Personally I've always wondered what It would be like to race at the old Adelaide circuit, being a bit to wishful but if they added that I'd buy the dlc without a second thought, providing it was half decent

Straight out on the Green Hell if I get a chance... in the wet. During a sunrise :D

I am concerned that PD may mess this car up though...

Back