Where?!

• Thread starter thenoose
  • 15 comments
I think GT Concept was PAL and NTSC-J only (i.e. it was never released in the US)... eBay is your best bet, but check that it will work on a US console before wasting your cash... 💡

I was worth buying second hand imo, I got it for £10 and got some fun out of it but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

^No...

Touring Mars
I think GT Concept was PAL and NTSC-J only (i.e. it was never released in the US)...

I'm still :mad: about them not selling it here. I don't care if it was a waste or not. It's messed up it didn't get here.

axisgt
any place for download it...?

i need the ntsc-j version (the complete version...e2k, torrent...don`t care!!!)
We care. In fact, discussing illegal downloads will get you a fast ticket out of here.

barryl85
Gran Turismo Concept wasnt that good infact i didnt understand why PD released it
Have you ever tried Racing a Hybrid on Autumn Ring? Or any of your GT3 Cars in GT Concept? Well you can, Infact it's better than GT4P! Head to head Racing etc... I'd have to differ, I still enjoy it!

HYBRIDLVR
Have you ever tried Racing a Hybrid on Autumn Ring? Or any of your GT3 Cars in GT Concept? Well you can, Infact it's better than GT4P! Head to head Racing etc... I'd have to differ, I still enjoy it!

good to see you bro, how are you ???

GTC had beter graphix than GT3 ;)

DRIFT GOD
good to see you bro, how are you ???

GTC had beter graphix than GT3 ;)
Hey DG!!! Happy Holiday's, I've been working a bunch, Glad to see your around, I'll be back at GTH soon, I've noticed there's no place like it!👍

Latest Posts

Back