Where's the fox body? T-Bird? how bout the fat stangs?C5?

• Thread starter vette_7t9
  • 4 comments
I always wanted to rant about this, here goes:

Where are the fox body mustangs? If they have old skoo truenos and rx7s, they shouldve at least included an old skoo 80s mustang. Also, why isnt there a T-Bird? T-Birds are better than the god dang 'muscle car' and shouldve been put in.
One thing I found was missing was the 3rd generation mustang from the 70s. The classic corvette had 2 variations(3rd gen. and 4th gen.) while the mustang only had 1(1st gen.). The game would've been better with boss 302s and mach 1s.
As bad as it sounds, there is no C5 corvette. Yet the game was made in 1999/2000. The C5 came out in '99, but wasn't put in the game. Instead, there are many rice rockets with the year '99 on em, like Impreza and S2000. If those models deserve a '99 year, so should the Vette.

That's all I've got to say, and GT2 lacks american cars.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Well it is a japanese made game... I was surprised there were as much american cars as there are. GT3 has a C5 and a few others...

-Ben

Ah, a big disappointment, but I heard the C5 Vette was in another video game, and licensing issues halted it.

The car "sort of" made it to GT3 in the form of the C5R.

Uh, the '98/'99 Mustangs are based on the Fox bodies. It's been that way since 1979...American muscle got the shaft in GT2 if it wasn't created between 1965-72 or 1995-99.

The T-Bird was out of production from late-'97 through mid-2000; that sealed its fate. The latest iteration of the T-Bird is not a Grand Touring car.

Fox bodies were the 4rth gen. stang. They went to production in '79 and died in '94 when the new and current stang chassis took over.:D

Back